• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

one thing i don't understand is why rodgers insists on playing borini on the flank while putting suarez in the middle.

do it the other way, yo.

Arnie

i'm really happy for rodgers. they can and should do much better, but i'm liking what liverpool are putting on display so far. this is the complete opposite of dalglish's liverpool. it's not always looking great, but the different football philosophy that rodgers has brought to liverpool is a very welcome change.
I like you Bud.

flyover

one thing i don't understand is why rodgers insists on playing borini on the flank while putting suarez in the middle.

change that around, yo.
They've swapped a couple of times, but you're right. It has been mostly Suarez in the middle. Maybe with Sterling out there, Rodgers is more comfortable with Suarez working next to him. Or maybe it's the matchups with the City defenders.

Clegg

Liverpool are playing pretty well but City are very good at coming from behind.

I've not been that impressed by Coates either. He can be gotten to.

Sterling looks good though.

FuturusX

Bud has the post of the day...hats off sir! Oh and that kid Sterling, should be able to impregnate as many girls as he likes....(sorry parents of Merseyside)

I wish Suarez wasn't so selfish with possession at times. I think Liverpool would have enjoyed a dominant period earlier on in the game had Suarez tried to run through 3-4 City players.

Meier

City's passing has been godawful the past two weeks. Nasri was bossing it last week but he hasn't even received the ball to get the chance today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom