• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeJAKfaYUEJ5O.jpg

bud

this star discussion is really dumb, btw. cazorla's the best player on the pitch, and he is certainly not worse than fabregas; who cares whether he's a 'star' or not?

Gerrard and Suarez are really bad so far. Especially Gerrard, he goes way too often for speculative first touch passes. His mistake led to the goal there. He needs to calm down and plays more patiently.

GorillaJu

this star discussion is really dumb, btw. cazorla's the best player on the pitch, and he is better than fabregas; who cares whether he's a 'star' or not?

HOLY FUCK, it's changed again :lol

Someone just simply pointed out there are no stars. People argued. Moved the goalposts. They've been moved again.

It's a fact and it was pointed out. That's all.

jtb

Banned
"Star" is such a reductive term. Don't need stars to win titles, you need right backs and defensive midfielders. That's the reason why Arsenal hasn't won anything in years, not because of some mythical lack of stars.

not that Cazorla is a star. Hell, I do think he's worse than Cesc... but Cesc was/is one of the top midfielders in the world. As it is, Cazorla functions more as a Nasri/Arshavin replacement.

Choc

Banned
ok if you want to play this stupid game. How many of Arsenals team will be called up for international duty? most of them?

well now.......

Plasma

Banned
"Star" is such a reductive term. Don't need stars to win titles, you need right backs and defensive midfielders. That's the reason why Arsenal hasn't won anything in years, not because of some mythical lack of stars.

Well we need a backup right back, Sagna is probably the best RB in the league.

bud

HOLY FUCK, it's changed again :lol

Someone just simply pointed out there are no stars. People argued. Moved the goalposts. They've been moved again.

It's a fact and it was pointed out. That's all.

goddamnit, i edited! :p

but i'm really a fan of cazorla. he has the vision, the technical skills, and he's two-footed. he would've been the assist king sensational if van persie had still been an arsenal player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom