• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

I'm really impressed by Sterling. I didn't really like him much as a person before due to the whole knocking two girls up by the ripe age of 17 but he works hard on the field. He's definitely going to go far as long as he doesn't fuck up.

Choc

Banned
I'm really impressed by Sterling. I didn't really like him much as a person before due to the whole knocking two girls up by the ripe age of 17 but he works hard on the field. He's definitely going to go far as long as he doesn't fuck up.

could not resist

jtb

Banned
Chamakh scored like 7 times in his first 8 games or something ridiculous like that (and would never have made a run like that). If Giroud ever gets injured, I wouldn't mind Chamakh playing a run of games w/ Podolski up front.

bud

diaby's playing really well. too bad it's only a matter of time he gets injured again, and won't play anywhere near that level again for at least a couple of months. ;_;

GQman2121

Banned

What's wrong with knocking chicks up? It's not like he can't afford it.

Fry

iZHC1S9BVUqL6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom