• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

Suarez is hilarious :D

582820.jpg

????

TeegsD

If I was Brendan id be livid at Suarez for that a minute ago

He could have won the ball back in the box but instead stands there screaming like a petulant child

I'm sure 'play to the whistle' was one of the first things I learned

Unfortunately the game has become more about trying to influence the ref instead of playing to the whistle.

Garjon

Dear god, the anti-Suarez sentiment on here is stupid, that was a clear foul by Vermaelen and a booking, he stook his leg out and had no chance of stopping the attack. If that was a Stoke player, you'd all be screaming right now.

bud

the most hilarious thing about this match is that arsenal's goalkeeper has had very little to do so far.

*knocks on wood*

Wilbur

Banned
Dear god, the anti-Suarez sentiment on here is stupid, that was a clear foul by Vermaelen and a booking, he stook his leg out and had no chance of stopping the attack. If that was a Stoke player, you'd all be screaming right now.

It looks to me like people hate him for acting like he's been castrated every time he goes down

Soi-Fong

It's rolling around 3 times and the dramatics after that people have a prob with.

Fergie

Banned
Diaby is impressing, time for him to get bought in the near future if he carries it on and even improves further, his injury record be damned.

Mumei

http://i.imgur.com/mCh4x.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

[quote="3Sixty, post: 41673963"][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0a/American_history_x_poster.jpg/220px-American_history_x_poster.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Well now the associations are just lost on me!

Lightning

Banned
Words can't express how much I've become to like Arteta. Giroud needs his first goal out of the way, self doubt and lack of confidence is not what he needs. He's a class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom