• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't have started Sahin, seems Wenger dodged a bullet. Either way he will improve as it goes on. His Real Madrid stint and injury put him back a step or two. :(

Yes, Santi scores, deserves it.

Wenger didn't dodge a bullet. It's only 1 game and he didn't do much wrong.

Choc

Banned
as long as this season doesn't go to pear shaped (relegation threat), i beleive Rodgers is safe

Fenway know a rebuild needs to be done and its not going to happen overnight. He hasn't come in saying stupid things like AVB (Spurs will be 3rd i guarantee it), and he has been realistic.

He is far more safe than AVB

You mean I have a legitimate reason to dislike him? Splendid.

And looks like Arsenal have a bit of a cushion now.

Also suspended for months in Dutch football for biting someone. Pulled a United players hair, constantly dives and just constantly makes a fool of himself. He's the worst and that even some Liverpool supporters are starting to get tired of him should say a lot.

Poor Reina, but Santi fully deserves it. Best player on the park. Podolski, Sterling and Diaby have been impressive too.

Gerrard being found out a bit in this system.

Kozak

Banned
Shouldn't have started Sahin, seems Wenger dodged a bullet. Either way he will improve as it goes on. His Real Madrid stint and injury put him back a step or two. :(

Yes, Santi scores, deserves it.

Oh C'mon? What did people expect of Sahin, 2 assists, 1 free kick goal and a game changing interception?

GorillaJu

Suarez has been really poor today. He really needs to stop giving up everytime he gets kicked or thinks there's a handball. Just keep the pressure up even if he lost possession.

G17

"What you would have given to have Andy Carroll in there instead of a diminutive Suarez" Really? Commentary horrible.

flyover

as long as this season doesn't go to pear shaped (relegation threat), i beleive Rodgers is safe

Fenway know a rebuild needs to be done and its not going to happen overnight. He hasn't come in saying stupid things like AVB (Spurs will be 3rd i guarantee it), and he has been realistic.

He is far more safe than AVB

I think you're right. While of course they want to do as well as possible this year, they're not playing for this year. Rodgers himself has said it's a multi-year project. FSG did the same thing with the Red Sox a decade or so back. Just hope it works...

bud

Fuckin wenger is going to prove us all wrong AGAIN isnt he

FUCK

iL5x4nyvBiKhU.png
iL5x4nyvBiKhU.png
iL5x4nyvBiKhU.png

Choc

Banned
I think you're right. While of course they want to do as well as possible this year, they're not playing for this year. Rodgers himself has said it's a multi-year project. FSG did the same thing with the Red Sox a decade or so back. Just hope it works...

I think Rodgers is the manager to do it. I am a big fan. The fact they have the Red Sox behind them means Fenway know building takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom