• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

These betting ads with average to below-average looking blokes being smiled at by stunning women are like stepping in a time machine.

Fry

I think LIV can definitely take 1 point from this game. But 3? When was the last time there was a comeback at Anfield? :/

Arnie

I just creamed myself at the advert for Killing Them Softly.

New gangster film with james Gandolfini, Ray Liotta, and Brad Pitt. Pretty much my perfect film.

sohois

Stupid Football ‏@StupidFootball
Last season when Liverpool needed a goal, they had Kuyt, Bellamy, Maxi and Carroll on the bench. Now they've got Henderson and Downing...

Those 4 players got about 10 goals between them last season. Not that Hendo & Downing did any better but it's incorrect to say the bench was stronger. Besides, they are forgetting Shelvey.

flyover

I think Borini is on the right for two reasons: tracking back on defense, and because Suarez is better at receiving the ball in the middle.

That said, putting Suarez wide would keep Gibbs occupied anyway, so Suarez would have fewer defensive duties.

G17

the inevitable arsenal slip-up.

WqDzN.jpg

The Liverpool bench is awful for attacking options, who is missing for Liverpool?

The decision to let Carroll go with no replacement makes no sense at all

TeegsD

I just creamed myself at the advert for Killing Them Softly.

New gangster film with james Gandolfini, Ray Liotta, and Brad Pitt. Pretty much my perfect film.

Wait...I've seen some adverts for that film but somehow didn't know Liotta was in it. I need that movie now

flyover

It gets worse when you look at the bench. No attacking options. :/
Yeah, this is such a "cleaning house" season -- one for tinkering and experimenting with who's left -- not a reload. They're clearly looking long-term, because they're going to have plenty of issues this year. In theory, I'm cool with that, even if I won't necessarily enjoy it.

Bumhead

Banned
Why did Liverpool let Bellamy go? Was it the clubs decision?

Got to feel he would still have been an asset to this Liverpool squad this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom