• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

pleke ‏@PLEKSTER
IF CITY FAIL TO WIN TODAY I WILL PUT MY COCK IN A TOASTER, TURN IT ON TO FULL POWER AND HUMP IT UNTIL TOASTING IS FINNISH. FACT.

ibgRs9Aj63LMvv.gif

LegoArmo

Arsenal win, City win. That's my extremely out there predictions for today. I think Arsenal won't struggle as much as in recent years. Early goal seals it.

kharma45

If Nani were to leave then the money should be spent on a CM. Dembele is in the last year on his contract and would instantly improve our midfield

But SAF has already said that we're finished spending for the summer and there are those rumours that we need to sell to recoup the money we've spent.

I think we'd still be on the lookout for a winger but not until next summer.

Which means nothing, he said that before Bütt here we are. I'll only believe we're finished when the window closes.

The promos Sky and others run for matches, or football programmes, is pretty poor; they use the same footage, meaning the exact same scenes we've seen many times, as a compilation with a Windows Movie Maker quality image filter, and typical pop track in the background. Can't they do better? I'm so very tired of seeing goals in slow motion for the x1000th time.

rvy

Banned
Calciomercato Juventus, Cardozo e' l'idea last minute
Se non dovesse arrivare Llorente, Marotta punterebbe sul mancino paraguaiano del Benfica

Mattia Boscaro

MERCATO JUVE CARDOZO / TORINO - La vittoria ottenuta ieri sera contro il Parma avrà dato ancora più morale a Beppe Marotta, impegnato in questi ultimi giorni di mercato a trovare il nuovo bomber della sua Juventus. Le difficoltà nella trattativa con l'Athletic Bilbao per Llorente stanno facendo ragionare i dirigenti di corso Galileo Ferraris: servono alternative valide. Una di queste, secondo quanto riporta la 'Gazzetta dello Sport' sarebbe Oscar Cardozo, centravanti paraguaiano del Benfica, già da tempo obiettivo bianconero. Il mancino, classe '83, potrebbe lasciare il club lusitano e sarebbe l'idea last minute in caso non si riuscisse a chiudere per il basco.

Segui tutte le notizie della Juve su Juvenews.eu

Juve-GAF wants to ruin our season further. And ruin my mind. Why, Juve-GAF? Why?

LegoArmo

Oui.

Bollocks to rumours. There are rumours of Nani to Spurs, for fucks sake.

Let's just swap them Nani and Anderson for Bale and Modric and be done with it.

Remember, Ferguson said we wouldn't be "buying" anyone else. ;)

I am not on drugs

Wes

venison crêpe
Good grief. Villa fans are in full despair mode.

I'm going to stay in here. You guy's never talk about them so I can carry on in blissful ignroance of our poor start to the season.

GorillaJu

Friend of mine has gone batshit crazy and is threatening people over Facebook with death threats. Would post his messages here but a bit too much racism. Just this one

"dont even think before you blink else i slit your throat before it turn pink u fucking BITCH N****R"

Guy has been wearing halloween costume angel wings for a few weeks now, and his psychologist father is just loading him up with prescriptions while he does god knows what other drugs in his spare time with high schoolers in LA.

What a mess. He's going to get locked up at this rate. He's just a nerd, too, desperate for attention and I think he hates being a very typical southern Californian UC-educated Chinese-American.

Wes

venison crêpe
I hope Liverpool win for two reasons:

- The anguish by City fans will be great.
- The delusions of grandeur suddenly running around RAWK would be hilarious.

Kyoufu

Friend of mine has gone batshit crazy and is threatening people over Facebook with death threats. Would post his messages here but a bit too much racism. Just this one

"dont even think before you blink else i slit your throat before it turn pink u fucking BITCH N****R"

Guy has been wearing halloween costume angel wings for a few weeks now, and his psychologist father is just loading him up with prescriptions while he does god knows what other drugs in his spare time with high schoolers in LA.

What a mess. He's going to get locked up at this rate. He's just a nerd, too, desperate for attention and I think he hates being a very typical southern Californian UC-educated Chinese-American.

Yikes. Hope he doesn't have access to a gun...

As Sky said, It's Beauty and the Beast.

Yeah, so true lol

Salazar

I hope Liverpool win for two reasons:

- The anguish by City fans will be great.
- The delusions of grandeur suddenly running around RAWK would be hilarious.

Yup.

Also looking forward to Stoke choking every last breath of football out of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom