• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Ordered myself a new TV this afternoon. Should be in tomorrow. Went for the Philips 3517h, 32 inches is perfect my small bedroom. Finally I'll be gaming in glorious HD.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
2-0 to Barca.

Keeper got the assist. Two awful goals we gave away tonight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just saw the first ever Iron Man 3, looks pretty damn awesome. Shane Black is writing and directing it so it should be great!

220px-Kiss_kiss_bang_bang_poster.jpg

Fucking loved it! I approve!

panty

At this point I think everyone just wants the games to come out, in some form.

The Last Guardian looks likely to be turned into a mini 3 hour adventure like Journey. Development hell.

Nothing points to that.

I'll wait, I'm in no hurry. When it comes, it's still day 1 for me.

Soi-Fong

It may be me, but I don't really understand what you're saying here :p

Saw someone posted here that, FIFA 13 for the Wii U is actually just FIFA 12 and not the actual FIFA 13 that PS3, 360 and the PC gets. FIFA 13 for the Wii U only gets the new kits, but it's skeleton is still that of FIFA 12's.

Linius

Saw someone posted here that, FIFA 13 for the Wii U is actually just FIFA 12 and not the actual FIFA 13 that PS3, 360 and the PC gets. FIFA 13 for the Wii U only gets the new kits, but it's skeleton is still that of FIFA 12's.

Oh that really blows for Wii U gamers. Sucky move from EA if it's true.

They do it with every new console. The vita version of FIFA 12 was just 11 with the new kits :/

3Sixty

Fucking Brentford.

Shit wanks.

Like 100 shots and haven't scored now L Orient score with first shot on target.

and it was offside.

WHY DO I BET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom