• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last guardian is never going to be a wii u game, studio and everything being owned by sony. Could see them getting quite a few final fantasies though, but would they really want FF versus 13? Surely not even Nintendo are that crazy.

Will play again later if you are up for it! Will also buy the new maps next week cause it will give me a good excuse of playing it again :D

Making dinner at the moment but will be later.

You're right. TalkSport exists to get a rise out of people.

It' just frustrating. I'm concerned that I'm overreacting but I don't think I am. The last couple of days has been exhausting and an emotional time.

I think spreading such nonsense at this sort of time is deplorable. Going for the juggler at a time when people are at their most emotive. Yesterday we were supposed to have made progress and yet an aspect of the media have learnt nothing.

lol

@WoodenLung, reading comprehension fail :p

nexusae0_6_XperiaT_White_Group.jpg

Beautiful

Now we have academy one status we can now recruit British talent from all over the country. But yeah, we have a few foreign kids.

But who doesn't?

I think the point was that you bought them from other clubs. They didn't progress through your academy.

There's nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't always work out and they're not really products of the academy.

dc89

Any Spurs fans who bought this seasons shirt with Adebayor 25 on the back can take it back to the store and have it rectified. His new number is number 10.

Ade on his Twitter says "I will change it for free".

Soi-Fong

Thnking about that Wii U, but dang haven't really kept up with the thing so don't even know if it'll have any games I'm interested in for it. Saw that it had a special version of Fifa 13 on it, but then... lol Can't justify buying one console for one game especially one that I can get for my PS3.

I only switched at the end. I use it when flying vehicles anyway. You can tell I don't play a lot as I am level 3 :lol

I had my controller plugged in to try and fly with it, but the fucker started vibrating on my desktop and fell off while I was playing. I'm sure you can just turn that off but never tried since. :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pazzini was injured during training.

AuoC7m.jpg

Edit:
SKY: Berlusconi has handed Milan coach Allegri an ultimatum—'Win the next seven fixtures or you walk'.

AuoC7m.jpg

LTWheels

Have you seen this thread about UK Wii U prices? Entertaining watching different retailers change their prices over the last hour. Started off around £199, and now they are being priced close to £300. Under EU law, retailers can set any price they want, not dictated by the product creators. You would expect this to lead undercutting, but instead it reads as if retailers were waiting to see who dares to price it high, then followed suit.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=491170&page=5

Have you seen this thread about UK Wii U prices? Entertaining watching different retailers change their prices over the last hour. Started off around £199, and now they are being priced close to £300. Under EU law, retailers can set any price they want, not dictated by the product creators. You would expect this to lead undercutting, but instead it reads as if retailers were waiting to see who dares to price it high, then followed suit.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=491170&page=5

Ha, until it launches and the supermarkets are selling it for £200 as long as you buy £50 worth of other products

Clegg

I envy you lads living in the UK.

You guys get proper price cuts for games and consoles and you can get them for cheap in supermarkets.

We get ripped off in Ireland.

kharma45

You guys get proper price cuts for games and consoles and you can get them for cheap in supermarkets.

Come for a cross border trip to Asda like the people in Lifford and that sort of area do :p It may be a long trip for you but hey, cheap prices :p

Adama looks pretty good. Pritchard is our best player so far, no surprise there. Coulibaly has improved his back to goal play a lot.

Bale clone hasn't been involved enough. I want to see some of the younger lads in the second half. Apparently Harry Winks on the bench has been impressing a lot at recent tournaments. Connor Ogilvie is supposed to be decent as well.

Gutted by the Wii U price.

£325 for premium console plus ZombiU is quite a bit more than I was expecting.

I expect it will drop again come launch, or at least soon after when no one buys at that stupid price.
From the early pricing it's clear they can make a profit on the thing in the low £200s.

dc89

Gutted by the Wii U price.

£325 for premium console plus ZombiU is quite a bit more than I was expecting.

I don't think they should have for a premium an basic. I mean, I love the white one, why can't I have that with 32GB?!

They should have just rode with 16GB, in white or black with a £249 price point.

Get me a job at Nintendo.

Just looked at my other local college to see if they were doing the same course and because they told me so late it is already full up. I knew it had already started but I thought there might be space :/

Messi

Sometimes we get ok deals in HMV. I got Ghost Recon FS for 20 euro recently. But I agree we get shafted mostly

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Adama looks pretty good. Pritchard is our best player so far, no surprise there. Coulibaly has improved his back to goal play a lot.

Bale clone hasn't been involved enough. I want to see some of the younger lads in the second half. Apparently Harry Winks on the bench has been impressing a lot at recent tournaments. Connor Ogilvie is supposed to be decent as well.

I thought Bale Jr was alright. He got in behind to cross a few times and has decent pace. Galifuoco also looks good, calm and a rangy build. He could be like JJ when he was still good.

Pritchard played well and Coulibaly definitely settled into the game. I was impressed with Vigoroux's distribution as well.

Messi

Can someone check on Awesome Animals? He has been off live for 17 days. Is he ok?

Check Fady also, find out if he is cheating on GAF

Wenger claims the interest in his players from Barcelona means his squad are well-educated and that his members from his squad can adapt quickly to the Spanish club's playing style.

"That Barcelona come look and buy our players can be seen as a compliment for us," Wenger told Bein Sport.

"Because it proves that our players are well-educated and also that our players are those that are most relevant to their style of game."

Oh Arsene :lol

3Sixty

Any Spurs fans who bought this seasons shirt with Adebayor 25 on the back can take it back to the store and have it rectified. His new number is number 10.

Ade on his Twitter says "I will change it for free".

Psh, Bendtner did it first.

I thought Bale Jr was alright. He got in behind to cross a few times and has decent pace. Galifuoco also looks good, calm and a rangy build. He could be like JJ when he was still good.

Pritchard played well and Coulibaly definitely settled into the game. I was impressed with Vigoroux's distribution as well.

He needs to get on the ball more though. I was just about to say something about the keeper. He has a beautiful left foot.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Taking Galifuoco off was a mistake. We are not winning the ball in midfield now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom