• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my English teachers went on a tirade about the word banter a few years ago, saying its overused and infantile and essentially an excuse for misogynism, racism, etc., and when he'd finished some boy went 'calm down Sir, it's just banter', and the teacher almost lunged for him. Restrained himself, adjusted his tie and said 'well you're just a tosser'.

Tim Krul ©

The other student wasn't green by any chance?

Linius

I'm really considering it but I can't on such short notice. I don't really have 200 euro lying around either.

Maybe someday next year we can plan a meet-up in or around London. I'm up for it.

If I'm still hanging around here I would tag along. I always wanted to see London and this would be a good excuse.

pulga

Banned
I'm still a Sony fanboy :p

I'm past the point of arguing about it though lol

Well I'd buy a turd with a screen if it means getting my Zelda/Metroid/Mario fix, meaning im still a Nintendo fanboy, but I concur, waaaaaay past the point of getting my panties in a bunch if someone calls my console "tEh kiddy"

elsk

Banned
The only WiiU game I like is Pikmin 3 and it plays better with the Wiimote so yeah... Actually, I find the Sony first/second party games much more interesting and good than the current Nintendo offering.

U21 up 2-0 against Chelsea right now. Could have been 3 or 4-0 but Yesil missed some clear cut chances.

Who scored the goals?
I watched a part of the first half but it was too boring

Fair enough. I still need to get money for petrol to get to Eurogamer next week!
There's another convention next week already? Have fun man. Will Ninty be there? I'd love to hear some more hands-ons for the WiiU

If I'm still hanging around here I would tag along. I always wanted to see London and this would be a good excuse.
This needs to happen. It would be great if we can go together or perhaps with a few other Western Europe gaffers who'd like to go as well.

There's another convention next week already? Have fun man. Will Ninty be there? I'd love to hear some more hands-ons for the WiiU

This needs to happen. It would be great if we can go together or perhaps with a few other Western Europe gaffers who'd like to go as well.

Yeah, if Freewheelin' is telling the truth the Wii U will be there.

Arnie

Lovely goal by Adorjan for our ressies. Annoyed I missed Yesil.

Ngoo skins people in his sleep. He's got the most lethargic posture but he's so slippy in the box.

Yen

Didn't see any of the U21 match except Ngoo scoring and lifting his shirt to show "96 reasons 4 Justice" on a t-shirt underneath.

Arnie

Fucking brilliant gesture from Ngoo there, considering this is a reserve game.

Just scored and took off his shirt to reveal the message '96 reasons for justice'.

Got a yellow card, even Chelsea fans booed that. Fair play to them.

dc89

Fucking brilliant gesture from Ngoo there, considering this is a reserve game.

Just scored and took off his shirt to reveal the message '96 reasons for justice'.

Got a yellow card, even Chelsea fans booed that. Fair play to them.

Such a stupid system we have. If the ref doesn't book him he gets marked down by the assessor. FML.

Hixx

LLShC.gif

Typical I would turn the match off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom