• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

could see Villa getting something.

gif_deadwood-vi.gif

Garjon

Love the Liverpudlian pessimism.

It's really annoying because our setup works fairly well, every goal we've conceded has either come from a stupid error or a screamer that no one could have done anything about. There are reasons to be optimistic, but the pessimism cycle is self-propogating now.

EDIT: Also, go see Dredd, it's fucking brilliant

Slizz

It's really annoying because our setup works fairly well, every goal we've conceded has either come from a stupid error or a screamer that no one could have done anything about. There are reasons to be optimistic, but the pessimism cycle is self-propogating now.

EDIT: Also, go see Dredd, it's fucking brilliant

Really?! Looked like garbage from the previews IMO

Feorax

Just seen the iTunes chart. You'll Never Walk Alone is at number 4... Wow.

Gerry Marsden has said all the money made from the sales will go to Hillsborough charities, which is great to hear.

So, what are the English translation about what Kagawa said about his injury?

The German ones don't make sense. In them, he says he needs to work on his fitness and his injury was due to the long travel and being tired. How are the long travels something new? And how is he not fit enough coming from Dortmund? That would be a bit disgraceful to BVB for me, but well, it's probably just something lost in translation, so whatever.
Only quotes we got were basically him saying his injury might be due I travel and fatigue and he thinks he needs to get a little stronger.

Nothing suggested any disrespect towards BVB from what I've read. We had a few reports here last week about how he was in amazing shape and the fittest player the club has had since Beckham.

elseanio

Just seen the iTunes chart. You'll Never Walk Alone is at number 4... Wow.

Gerry Marsden has said all the money made from the sales will go to Hillsborough charities, which is great to hear.

Good stuff. Will buy it tomorrow.

Probably not enough to get it to #1 in the top 40, but will be great getting to the top of the iTunes charts

Clegg

The kickstarter for the new Obsidian game has only been going for 6 hours and they've already raised $532k.

Their target was $1.1m so its obvious they're going to receive much more than just that. They'd better have more rewards planned for this.

elsk

Banned
UEFA Bayern Munich at Manchester City from December 7, 2011? Yea or nay?

Hmmm... at Manchester? I'm guessing is the second leg and Bayern sent the reserves because they had already qualified for next round. Meaningless match.

FootballFan

yeah, I joined gaf because of the gaming side but stayed for the football thread.
I'm really tired of the gaming side. It's always the same people crying because of the same things every time a new gen of consoles is upon us.

That Bayonetta thread... seriously.. wow. I just don't know. It's Bayonetta, didn't know it became the new halo, mgs or mario.

Wait, dc89 is a joke character, too? I need a list or something.

Nah the Manchester United fans here kinda hate his posts because he always posts updates on Manchester City, which most of us don't mind(I like reading them). They liked him before but for some reason after the date May 13th 2012 the hate came out, don't know why. :p I admit some of his stuff about Milner is ridiculous but most of his posts are fine.

Donnie Darko is

G-G-G-GODLIKE!

It's fantastic!

Didn't they beat RM or Barca a couple years ago to ruin a title run?

Beat Barca last season 1-0 and they beat Madrid this season 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom