• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAD FUCKING DID IT and Wario bet his account he wouldn't, time to get to work Mumei!

A2zL9qQCYAA3OnE.jpg

Beautiful! So happy I stayed up!

Fry

I never got drunk; but if you are to the point you can't write properly, how do you get home safely, turn on the computer and go into an internet forum?

yn5ro.png

:lol

I never got drunk; but if you are to the point you can't write properly, how do you get home safely, turn on the computer and go into an internet forum?

Oh getting home is not a problem even if you are blackout drunk. But yeah, you shouldn't be fucking going on GAF in that stage, even if I'm really drunk it's really not that hard to type somewhat properly, just have to redo lines a few times. :p

Fry

Reina

Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - Enrique

They all have gone bald. :lol Liverpool is quickly becoming a Breaking Bald parody!

Fry

fuck this, robbery got injured :/

2,h=343.bild.jpeg

Didn't Robben get injured with the NT?

Or was it twice, then? Fuck :|

edit: Just realised I'll be back home exactly at the moment Bayern will play; and it'll be in HD, finally (the first two games aired in SD) fuck yes!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Are Leon playing at home? if so pretty weak. Just defending here.
Yeah, at Guanajuato.

I can't even get mad about Chivas' play anymore. We all saw it coming. We keep on reaping the rewards of firing Güero Real... and now he has gone for our gringo bastard step-brother. :(

Also: we are cursed. I think that's half of our entire first team that has gone through injuries in just two months. Some arsehole somewhere has damned us all.

rodvik

Yeah, at Guanajuato.

I can't even get mad about Chivas' play anymore. We all saw it coming. We keep on reaping the rewards of firing Güero Real... and now he has gone for our gringo bastard step-brother. :(

Also: we are cursed. I think that's half of our entire first team that has gone through injuries in just two months. Some arsehole somewhere has damned us all.

Sorry man. Scrappy game.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Its even worse, I may decide to become a Chivas supporter. That will get you bottom of the league for sure :)
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
that was almost a goal GAH

Salazar

Van der Sar said: “He called me up and said other clubs were in for him, but because I played for two of them, United and Juventus, he wanted to hear my thoughts about them.

“So we spoke for five minutes about Juventus and 55 minutes about United.

8FsHL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom