• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Marco Fabián could be out for a whole month reports say. :( I cannot enjoy even one night of happiness before some stupid shit news come in to put me down.

neoanarch

Guadalajara
Chiapas
Pachuca

All won. Pachuca with Herrera works so much better. Too bad Nery was on the wrong side and didn't contribute much. But still played much better.

ibfrUjjilpCrXZ.gif

Salazar

Oh man, Gyuri <3<3

Just saw this:

The MUFC Academy &#8207;@mrmujac
Watching warm ups on local pitch...young lads replicating pros with sprint work...they look knackered before game started??

:lol I can totally imagine.

dc89

Good morning everybody.

You won't see a great deal of me today. Certainly no PR posts. I'm off to Silverstone with my dad and TC for a Ferrari Racing Day. Attempting to break a world record for the amount of Ferrari's on a race track at the same time, over 1000 Ferrari's are registered to turn up today.

Also some F1 cars will be here and racing about. Currently we are 10 mins or so away from the track. My first time at Silverstone, has anyone here been before?

snoopen

Good morning everybody.

You won't see a great deal of me today. Certainly no PR posts. I'm off to Silverstone with my dad and TC for a Ferrari Racing Day. Attempting to break a world record for the amount of Ferrari's on a race track at the same time, over 1000 Ferrari's are registered to turn up today.

Also some F1 cars will be here and racing about. Currently we are 10 mins or so away from the track. My first time at Silverstone, has anyone here been before?
i read your post in the voice of your cat avatar.

Not as crazy as some people yesterday who are in London queuing for the iPhone 5 ALREADY :/

Must be a psychological condition

Good morning everybody.

That sounds fun. Will you take photos of it?

deroli

I'm about to leave for the dortmund game. First match I will be attending since last year's match against Hertha BSC. Of course, we lost that one (and it was our only defeat at home in the entire season!). And what's even worse: I'm not hyped at all, I feel neither anticipation nor tension :/ I hope the team feels completely different! :)

Seep

Good morning everybody.

I went to Silverstone a few years back for the F1 I think Mika Hakkinen won, my god was it boring you'd see a pack of cars every minute and a half for about two seconds I'll never go to another race. And I got sun stroke, worst £90 I've ever spent.

WJD

Seriously who writes like that when they're actually drunk? I write a lot of shit but usually in reasonably understandable sentences.

Salazar

Seriously who writes like that when they're actually drunk? I write a lot of shit but usually in reasonably understandable sentences.

GAF is too bright for drunk eyes.

I know there are ways to make it dark, but that's a bit sad tbh.

Wilbur

Banned
I refrained from posting last night but I'm still marginally drunk because I haven't slept. Oh well.

I hope we win today. I'm so tired I'll cry if we lose.

Did Mile High Club on my first try

Well, good for this Brad guy I guess.

And my drunk talk on my phone is completely illegible, I wonder if Messi was posting from his pc.

Yen

Sometimes I type like that when drunk or hungover (or sober even), because I'd be lying in bed with the laptop on my chest, unable to see the keys.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm still in bed

YOLO

We stayed up all night because we were scared, we went out clubbing and then one of our friends went missing and she turned up later at the house with three people, and two were her friends but the other one looked like a Native American 40 year old and it transpired he met her in the street. Eventually he pulled out this bag which smelt of weed but he kept insisting was chicken kebab and then he went in the other room. We heard a commotion and then he came back and started quoting Scarface with me, but everyone was trying to kick him out. So I was saying 'no! He stays. First you get the money, then the women, etc etc' but everyone was trying to kick him out and call the police on my new friend because when he left he kept knocking on the door. Turns out he asked one of my mates if she could piss on him and do him with a strap on.

#YOLO

Yen

Based on training pictures:

Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Allen, Shelvey, Gerrard, Borini, Suarez, Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom