• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Snodgrass. Hit the wall twice, then tried to con a penalty. That Surman is looking good for Norwich, but they havent created much in the way of chances. We've had a good 4 attempts on goal now, just need to make our possession count and hopefully not do anything stupid.

you guys seen this?

'Ahead of the Queens Park Rangers v Chelsea match at Loftus Road on Saturday, the Premier League has made the following statement:
"There has been dialogue between the Premier League, Queens Park Rangers and Chelsea in relation to tomorrow's match between the two clubs.
"All parties understand and acknowledge that the pre-match handshake will go ahead as part of the normal pre-match activity.'
Seemingly Anton has already stated he will snub JT and supposedly Bobby Zamora, if started, will shake his hand. Those were the only two players mentioned in the article I happened to come across regarding this non-issue.

No it wasn't.

karlgaficjwk.png

Yes it was.

Chris Foy pussying out again. The wimpiest ref in the league.
The "wimp" sent off two of our players in one game and I'm pretty sure not so long after done his best to do stifle Spurs with dodgy offside calls and generally bad refereeing.

I'm not paying attention to this game so can't comment. But on more than a few occasions watching Foy, it comes across like he picks a team and does what he can for them.

robertoci

As a Norwich fan I can admit it was outside the box, was still hoping for a pen though :) Good match so far though not much between us and West Ham, one thing wrong about us is that we are choosing the wrong free kick takers, try out Garrido it can only be better than the two lame attempts by Snoddy and Johnson.

Kyoufu

As a Norwich fan I can admit it was outside the box, was still hoping for a pen though :) Good match so far though not much between us and West Ham, one thing wrong about us is that we are choosing the wrong free kick takers, try out Garrido it can only be better than the two lame attempts by Snoddy and Johnson.

Holy shit a Norwich fan.

Welcome! :D

baleperfectv6klw.png

I might have got that wrong. It's hard to tell. From their freeze frame it looks just behind the line. I thought the contact was over the line when he jumped into the air. It's not 100% clear if he actually touches him in their freeze frame.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I might have got that wrong. It's hard to tell. From their freeze frame it looks just behind the line. I thought the contact was over the line when he jumped into the air. It's not 100% clear if he actually touches him in their freeze frame.

It's incredibly close and to be fair to Foy, it's impossible to be definitive even in the replay. He's still a twat for that Stoke game last season, though, but I guess he made the right decision this time.

Choc

Banned
lol just read EA has delayed its latest NBA game indefinitely after the debarcle that was NBA Elite

2 NBA failures in a row EA? Give up.

I guess all their effort goes into FIFA and Madden now. It shows.

jtb

Banned
Giroud on the bench??? Ugh, disappointing but I guess Southampton will come to play so Podolski will have some space to get in behind the back four. Ox should've been dropped, imo, but I guess Wenger wants Giroud fresh to face his old club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Giroud on the bench??? Ugh, disappointing but I guess Southampton will come to play so Podolski will have some space to get in behind the back four. Ox should've been dropped, imo, but I guess Wenger wants Giroud fresh to face his old club.

Giroud has hardly been impressive so far, it's the right decision to leave him on the bench. If Arsenal can bang a few in then bring him on later when the pressure to score isn't there.

Jin_7

AS is reporting that Özil wants to go back to Germany and Bayern and Dortmund are ready to buy him.

lol what, I thought the crazy transfer window bullshit was over.

Would be cool if he played for Dortmund even though he was born in Gelsenkirchen and played his debut season for Schalke. Gündogan was also born in Gelsenkirchen though, so whatever. Unfortunately, it seems to be unlikely as he might be a lil too expensive.

Fergie

Banned
Well hopefully he scores against his old club, he will need the confidence. Didn't like what Gibbs did previously, what a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom