• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable Jeff

Congrats, I think :p

Bittersweet - we go top and Jordan Rhodes looks class but the owners were there today they had set Kean a target of 16 points from 7 games and if we drew today he had failed it and was apparently for the chop

Instead he will be as smug as something rather smug

It proved that he can't set up a team to hold a lead

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What a snoozer that turned out to be. We're shite.

Honestly with Oscar, Mata, Moses and Sturridge instead of Lampard, Bertrand, Ramires and Torres, you'd have a really strong team. Right now the team has too many square pegs in round holes, plus one old fart in Lampard.

elsk

Banned
Lack of Rummage helps with that.

Yeah, having a corrupt Sheikh is way better than having the only sports CEO financial responsible in Europe :O

rummenigge2.jpg

Rummenigge is the boss.

dc89

Yeah, having a corrupt Sheikh is way better than having the only sports CEO financial responsible in Europe :O

rummenigge2.jpg

Rummenigge is the boss.

I'd like to know how the Sheikh is corrupt. I think Fady will tell you they are pretty honorable people.

elsk

Banned
Looks like VfB Stuttgart are having a terrible start of season.
Btw, did Goetze play as CAM and Reus as LW today?

I'd like to know how the Sheikh is corrupt. I think Fady will tell you they are pretty honorable people.

U mad because he is against oil teams.

Honestly with Oscar, Mata, Moses and Sturridge instead of Lampard, Bertrand, Ramires and Torres, you'd have a really strong team. Right now the team has too many square pegs in round holes, plus one old fart in Lampard.
I agree.

Lampard has a part to play but in his current role he is largely anonymous. I'd see Oscar start before him for most games.

Bertrand, I actually have a lot of time for, but he's still young and he have other options.

I like Ramires but I don't think he fits in to what we're trying to do now. Can't help but think RDM is just using him for the sake of it. Moses is a better option on the wing.

As for Torres... Whilst I'm at the point of not caring anymore, he would do better if the whole team was doing better, but I think the objective among us can tell we really aren't. Sturridge should be given more game time.

I hope Marin coming in to the team from injury will offer something else and we need Mata and Hazard to be on top of their game all the time.

jtb

Banned
Wow, didn't even notice Sahin dropped already. Should've been Gerrard dropped instead I think, but either way... good on Rodgers. Wonder if Suarez or Borini will play up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom