• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

who has to catch up his parents at 1am from the airpot in cologne? meeeeeee! ah well, i shouldnt complain so much. cause...

BAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

dc89

Looks like VfB Stuttgart are having a terrible start of season.
Btw, did Goetze play as CAM and Reus as LW today?

U mad because he is against oil teams.

Nope. But you said he's corrupt and I think it's only fair you back it up.

elsk

Banned
Nope. But you said he's corrupt and I think it's only fair you back it up.

Why don't you like Rummenigge, then? I mean, I can understand if you don't like Uli Hoeness (I don't like him) but Rummenigge is pure class.

I can't speak about the way he became rich, but surely you can't be that rich by sticking to the law. But I'm just talking about the way they manage Manchester City, for example using a company of their own as sponsor is not that legally right.

dc89

Apparently David Luiz refused to shake Anton Ferdinands hand.

Classy bloke.

I personally don't understand the fair play handshake for a few reasons. But I know it's mainly a marketing ploy used by the FA/Premier League to say our product is friendly when really, it isn't in some cases.

- some players genuinely don't like each other for what ever reasons. Why have them shake hands? It turns into a will they won't they spectacle.
- why at the start of a game? You don't want to wish your opponent to do well, you want them to have a nightmare.
- if players want to congratulate each other at the end of the game let them do it, far better than this staged handshaking business.

I know it's different but when I play I don't go and wish my opponents well, even though I'm friends with people I play against more often than not. But at the end of the game we always say well done or shake hands or pat each other on the back. Ones even known to pat your arse :p

Messi

Everytime Buttner does some thing

jTuQLCJc14cVm.jpg

I love it

Btw, what number is Gerv? I need to get a jersey done

Why don't you like Rummenigge, then? I mean, I can understand if you don't like Uli Hoeness (I don't like him) but Rummenigge is pure class.

I can't speak about the way he became rich, but surely you can't be that rich by sticking to the law. But I'm just talking about the way they manage Manchester City, for example using a company of their own as sponsor is not that legally right.
He's an Arab royal. He makes the laws. Alot of them are pretty dodgy =P

dc89

:O

Totally forgot to mention Felipe Massa was there and people were buzzing around him. I fought my way to the front and got some pictures of him! There was no chance I was getting a picture with him, his body guards were ruthless! But I got some good pics of him.

spidye

ROFL apparently Hannover's Huszti scored the go ahead goal in the 92 minute, during the celebration he took off his shirt and ran into the stands. The ref gave him a yellow for taking his shirt off and another one for jumping into the stands. So he was basically red carded for his celebration *smh*

saw it live at the stadium. what a goal. and in the 92th min too

Empty

like giroud, borini needs that first goal to smooth the transition into the league. i think both will come good this season.

Apparently David Luiz refused to shake Anton Ferdinands hand.

Classy bloke.

Video of the handshake

Luiz is a bit unclear, on one hand you could say it looks like he moves his hand away from Anton's but then if you look how he shakes hands with everyone else it kind of looks the same.

*Shrug* It doesn't really matter to be honest, the FA will decide on the 24th then hopefully this issue will be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom