• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

First shot on target, gardner seemingly glitches between 2 players, it really is absurd sometimes how Liverpool contrive to concede goals

K1LLER7

The FOLLOWING PIC IS LEGENDARY

A22Rv_ECIAAv76e.jpg
:lol

Better than posing with a peace sign

RaGe_pt

Suarez is the problem? How is he the problem? He's the only one who shows that he can actually do something in my opinion... And it's actually normal to look bad in this Liverpool team most of the time, they all do look bad.

Arnie

Suarez is the problem? How is he the problem? He's the only one who shows that he can actually do something in my opinion... And it's actually normal to look bad in this Liverpool team most of the time, they all do look bad.

Did you not just see him getting booked for diving?

Arnie

Yes I did. I also saw him scoring a great goal against Man City the other week. Also saw him scoring lots of goals in the previous seasons. If he's bad, who's good on Liverpool side?

You're barking up the wrong tree. Nobody's saying Suarez is 'bad', just that he's acting a numpty today, just like he did against Arsenal, and just like he's done with regularity in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom