• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't dare venturing into that mess. Thread's like that always go to hell.

Quick summary?

Short summary : People are offended.

ItN8N.png

Clegg

I didn't dare venturing into that mess. Thread's like that always go to hell.

Quick summary?

The usual GAF debate. Guys only go for girls with big tits andass while girls care more about personality. Then theres people in that thread saying that girls care about looks just as much as guys do.

Opiate saying that attraction is in the eye of the beholder and Gaffers laughing at him. Its just a massive orgy of stupid.

Do you guys remember a few months ago when I linked you to a video of my friends nephew doing a few skills, the kid called Zidane?

Well, just so happens he won that competition that he entered and this is what he's been up to today!

sI6sY.jpg

Lucky shit.

panty

I landed in Spain and it's freaking HOT holy hell, like 30 still. Tomorrow I'm going ticket hunting to the bernabeu. The women are really hot as well :3

Kyoufu

The usual GAF debate. Guys only go for girls with big tits andass while girls care more about personality. Then theres people in that thread saying that girls care about looks just as much as guys do.

Opiate saying that attraction is in the eye of the beholder and Gaffers laughing at him. Its just a massive orgy of stupid.

Come on Clegg. You should know by now not to bother reading these threads. :p

3Sixty

God todays betting action is killing me.

First i have that crazy 14 team acca which i miss out on by 1 result.

Second i throw a £20 free bet from Paddy Power on New England Patriots who were losing with 2 mins left at 10/1. An amazing fumbled by the other team put NE in position to kick a field goal from one of the best kickers in the game. And he shanked it.

Thirdly just waiting on Ath. Madrid for my treble to come in which will being me ~£70

Who said Sundays were peaceful.

Cuddler

I went in there thinking it would be a funny picture thread.

It wasn't.
It was, it was... ;)

Hey, I posted in that thread! :(
I wasn't actually arguing with anyone

rodvik

I did my part in adding to the stupid! :)

K1LLER7

He's 10.

He has signed for United! Was training at United/City/Liverpool for a couple of years but he's picked United full time now (he's a United fan so obv).
Nice, who's his agent? if he hasn't got one already, get on it. ;)

You could be the next Mino Raiola

Mumei

I have spotted my second football-related paraphernalia in real life! This time it was a teenager wearing a Messi jersey. Don't ask me which one; it was Barca with something about Qatar on the front. I was at the zoo.

3Sixty

Maritimo!!!!!

Clutch late equalizer means i lose 9grand by 2 results.

Feel MUCH better. (Just imagine how bad i'd feel now if Liege came in earlier)

FootballFan

That hot girl ugly guy thread is hilarious hahahaha

I was expecting many pictures, but there is maybe about 4 in the whole thread haha.

All the WiiU threads are pretty crazy on the gaming side atm, wonder what the reactions will be with the next Playstation and Xbox(whenever that may be).

Garjon

I was expecting many pictures, but there is maybe about 4 in the whole thread haha.

All the WiiU threads are pretty crazy on the gaming side atm, wonder what the reactions will be with the next Playstation and Xbox(whenever that may be).

Both sides are as insane and defensive as each other. It's like no one understands the concept of an opinion.

Cuddler

Much more crazy if the specs of those two aren't high enough.

Scum

At E3 2013, when poor ol' Off Topic gets the boot, I'm expecting of "Trololololol! WiiU am dead!", until of course, everyone sees the pricetags for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom