• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got that gif of AVB spitting on himself?

i3AtpYvwBLA56.gif

Just had a look at the Fantasy league. Good to see everybody else has had a bad week too, I was worried I would have slipped well behind.

Got Baines in tmrw nights game. A clean sheet and a pelanty please Leighton.

Got Kacaniklic on my bench who got 10 points, gahhhh.

Hixx

Footy-Gaf is invading the hot girls thread :lol

FootballGAF is ugly

Apart from me I have amazing cleavage

Just had a look at the Fantasy league. Good to see everybody else has had a bad week too, I was worried I would have slipped well behind.

A Jelavic brace the morra and I'll be continuing my surge up the table. Up 9 places this week. Making up for my horrific start...

edit: my whole team have tough fucking games next week. City v Ars, Liverpool v Man United, Swansea v Everton... Spurs and SAFC have ok games I suppose.

Hixx

That's all about preference. If I there was an option to not have hair on my balls, I would take the option.

me too

i shaved them once and they were hairy again the next day

you know when you're young and you want pubes coz it means you're hard if you have millions then you get them and you hate them forever after

this ginger kid used to walk around showing his pubes off it was ridiculous. i thought it was like a pubic wig but then i thought would they make ginger ones?

me too

i shaved them once and they were hairy again the next day

you know when you're young and you want pubes coz it means you're hard if you have millions then you get them and you hate them forever after

this ginger kid used to walk around showing his pubes off it was ridiculous. i thought it was like a pubic wig but then i thought would they make ginger ones?
His pubes were ginger? Really?

so the legends are true after all

I put myself forward as our hairest member, I've taken to just trimming my chest now with clippers as is grows back to quick, once I had it waxed before a two week holiday and the stubble was quite long by the end of it.

Ball trimming is a minefield though

For our resident SPaniards, why is the treatment of animals in Spain so dismal?

Walker's saved my arse this week, need Cisse and/or Ben Arfa to do something tomorrow. Only 30 points so far

FootballFan

I'm guessing that's just for the league.

Yeah, in all competitions Messi has 8 goals in 5 starts. Not sure on Falcao though. But he is probably really close, something like 7 goals in 4 starts(inc today).

(not including international matches though, they are never counted for the overall goals scored for some reason)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
How many goals did Falcao score against Chelsea? Was it 4? I can't remember.

shit I think it was...3? He scored 2 in 2 games in world cup qualifying matches last week. He had like 2 or 3 against bilbao a few days before the chelsea game.

I just hope he doesn't get hurt he plays like a madman

--todays goal was a pk but I havnt seen the game so I don't know if he had any assists. I think he had like 2 or 3 assists in WCQ

dc89

I had a bit of a nightmare. Hazard, Yaya, Torres, Kompany all scoring low.

Tevez was my best with 10 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom