• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

He will totes get banned tho bro :(

Totes? What the hell. Don't tell me you watch TOWIE.

Yay AA is back

Why you leave us? Was it DC's fault? It was probably all DC's fault! Nice one DC!

:( always my fault. Why Always Me?

Wait, someone was banned today?!

Called it. I grabbed my popcorn as i knew it was coming.

It's like some of you guys have to go one step further than the last post and try and out do each other. It's funny to watch but it always ends in tears.

Hey guys, I recorded this video at the Clasico a few weeks back. Gerard Pique stayed behind shooting balls into an empty net but when he was walking off the field I managed to catch a nice bit of skill on video. Take a look

Nice Pique skill

Ps, its my first youtube upload :p

Awesome!!!

I just want you all to know, I wish I had been wrong. YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT

I do.

What did kharma and bud post? Bollocks to actually going through that turd of a thread :p

Lost is getting awesomer by the minute

SH2 was great, my ending felt like a bit of a cop-out though

Where are you up to in Lost?

I've never seen 1 episode of lost

Correct that. Correct it now.

http://i.imgur.com/fJ2v1.gif[/IMG[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NdaQg.gif[/IMG[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZvjzL.gif[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eGfA3.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

France Shirt is so cool!!! I love mine!

Yen

Started? its a series? I thought it was an hour long doc or something.

Ill try find it tomorrow then if it aired tonight.

Think it's on Channel 5, Friday, 9pm.
Anyway, if I ever have to go on strike, I'm making a banner that says, "Behead those who insult the prophet."

you say the craziest shit I honestly am left speechless. Do you sleep? So happy this oppressive southern US summer seems to have died.

Not drunk enough yet to post in that crazy ass drunk thread though

Just got to uni now after an all nighter. Only 4 hours but dammit, I am already so tired.

Zabojnik

Mazzarri (Napoli's coach):
"Mourinho? I had a brief run-in with the Special One when he was at Inter, but it was nothing serious. When I'm protesting something, I do it without complaining: complaints are not part of my nature."

assface2.jpg

FootballFan

So Witsel already managed to get hurt in training and didn't travel with the team to play Malaga. 40 million!

I can easily see Milan failing to get to the knock outs in that group. Malaga and Zenit I think have bigger chances. Though who knows, anything really happens in the champions league. Though I hope Malaga do well, Isco is awesome !

I can easily see Milan failing to get to the knock outs in that group. Malaga and Zenit I think have bigger chances. Though who knows, anything really happens in the champions league. Though I hope Malaga do well, Isco is awesome !

It actually really reminds me of Zenit's CL group last year with Porto, Shakhtar and APOEL. Maybe Anderlecht can pull an APOEL this year and win the group.

Zabojnik

It actually really reminds me of Zenit's CL group last year with Porto, Shakhtar and APOEL. Maybe Anderlecht can pull an APOEL this year and win the group.

Let's hope so, good sir. Zenit and Anderlecht ftw.
meme15.png

Speaking of underdogs, Shakthar are looking mighty fine these days, aren't they?

Let's hope so, good sir. Zenit and Anderlecht ftw.
meme15.png

Speaking of underdogs, Shakthar are looking mighty fine these days, aren't they?

Shakhtar are tearing the Ukrainian League apart this season. 9 wins in 9 games, 32 goals for and 4 against. And Mkhitaryan has 12 goals in those 9 games and he's not even a striker.

Sviato give me a scouting report on Spartak Mosku...sp?

Messi but it will be good

Ah Spartak. Spartak for me is like Brondby is for WoodenLung so I can't really be unbiased. Having said that, Spartak is shit. They have lapses in concentration which they can't afford to have against Barca. Spartak does have some talent up front though so they could threated to score. They have future FIFA 13 beast Eminike and FIFA 12 beast Welliton. They also have cut-in-off-the-wing, do-useless-skill-move-then-limp-shot-on-net x100 Aiden McGeady. I expect Barca to pound them but it will definitely be entertaining. Spartak...always entertain.
We beat them 5-0 earlier this year, btw.

Oh yeah, Spartak is coached by Unai Emery who was managing Valencia the last couple of years so that knowledge could help Spartak somewhat. They'll definitely need all the help they can get.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
gazsep17.jpeg

Vuci was an explosion of awesome last night. He's either too lazy to show it half the time or he's the perfect
Super Sub

-

A fantastic banner by Torino:
C_3_Media_1566679_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

Unable to attend the game, Genoa draft in a cardboard cut out of President Enrico Preziosi to fill his seat:
C_3_Media_1566226_immagine_obig.jpg

Shakhtar are tearing the Ukrainian League apart this season. 9 wins in 9 games, 32 goals for and 4 against. And Mkhitaryan has 12 goals in those 9 games and he's not even a striker.

Oh now that's just perfect. -_-

dc89

Speaking of bad Facial hair

I can grow quite a cool beard but damn the little bit which refuses to grow! On your face to the left of your lip just below where a moustache would end and a beard would begin, it refuses to grow. It's bald, and it gets noticeable after a few days of not shaving.

Need a pencil or something.

I can grow quite a cool beard but damn the little bit which refuses to grow! On your face to the left of your lip just below where a moustache would end and a beard would begin, it refuses to grow. It's bald, and it gets noticeable after a few days of not shaving.

Need a pencil or something.

Yeah, my mustache and beard don't connect either :( It sucks.

Zabojnik

That fucking cardboard. :lol

Also Zeman : "Vialli? I thought he had stopped with drugs.."

Zeman is a muppet, but he's also the best manager in the world. Barceroma will win the scudetto.

Falchi's back! DAI CAZZOOOOOO!!! Love the chants inviting the firemen to come under the 'curva' @ 10min30sec. Our fans are so awesome. I'll be joining you soon guys. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIl5FnIf45k

madmackem

Sounds like rose wants to move here full time after his loan, he played pretty well on sat and that was with only a few training sessions under his belt.

Rose told the Echo: “If there was a chance that I could move here permanently, I’d snatch it with both hands.

dc89

Yeah, my mustache and beard don't connect either :( It sucks.

Mine connects on the right hand side! Just not the left, what is all that about?!

If I grow a full beard it's patchy as hell like there's totally hairless bits it's annoying

Nah I don't have patches, just that one stupid bit!

Just got to keep growing it and not get hung up on bald bits. Push through, dc9034. The bald bits probably won't go away, but there will be beard to distract from them.

http://www.abload.de/img/caprfmcili.jpg

This Movember business will be a test of will.

Lol. Where is that GIF of my name which changes constantly. It needs to be used a bit more often.

Edit: Salazar is that you? Or is it Nathan Drake?

Carbonox

Arnie, I think you're the poor man's Tom Hardy.

I mean poor man's in the nicest way possible.

Edit: Messi, that is some beard action alright.

Tom Hardy was the first thing I thought of as well. Now I can't look at my avatar the same way again. :(

Oh and this was me before I had a shave :lol :lol:

nS10B.jpg

Nyx

Another weekend past, another game played.

Yesterday PSV Eindhoven came to visit our beloved city of Utrecht, upfront all media predicted a walkover for title-contenders PSV, but boy were they wrong.

FC Utrecht - PSV Eindhoven 1-0 (0-0)

'71 Dave Bulthuis 1-0

From the first seconds it was clear that there was only one team that wanted to win, and it was FC Utrecht. They put so much energy in the game that PSV did not know how to handle that, even after 2 red cards for the homeside (2 x yellow for midfielder Anouar Kali, and a red card for Swedish striker Alexander Gendt after a clumsy sliding from behind..) PSV could not score a goal or even create big chances...

Utrecht played better, but also found it hard to create big chances, but luckily Australian winger Tommy Oar has a great left leg, meaning all corners and free kicks around the box were dangerous, resulting in the 1-0 from Dave Bulthuis. (header after a free kick from Oar)

The crowd, only 17.000 people, loved it, and I bet a lot of the people that stayed at home will be there for the next homegame.

Some pics:

534342_462148977138823_439168810_n.jpg

541093_462148993805488_1087708794_n.jpg

530180_462149017138819_1376571689_n.jpg

423692_462149030472151_2093528694_n.jpg

406442_462149043805483_1836509690_n.jpg

564506_462149063805481_77162106_n.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sounds like rose wants to move here full time after his loan, he played pretty well on sat and that was with only a few training sessions under his belt.

Did he play at LB? Good for him that he's doing well, it's a win-win for Spurs. We either get a decent fee or he develops into a decent player and we bring him back in.

I'll never forget that goal against Arsenal.

Cuddler

Mazzarri (Napoli's coach):
"Mourinho? I had a brief run-in with the Special One when he was at Inter, but it was nothing serious. When I'm protesting something, I do it without complaining: complaints are not part of my nature."

assface2.jpg
Ahahahahahahahahah
Unable to attend the game, Genoa draft in a cardboard cut out of President Enrico Preziosi to fill his seat:
[img]http://www.corrieredellosport.it/images/26/C_3_Media_1566226_immagine_obig.jpg
Wow, Italian football is awesome.
That fucking cardboard. :lol

Also Zeman : "Vialli? I thought he had stopped with drugs.."
What the...

Lightning

Banned
Jack Wilshere's impending return has me all excited. I do hope nothing goes wrong. I want the lad to get his extremely promising career back on track.

dc89

My dad got me a book called Manchester - The City Years. Documents the entire clubs history from founding to the end of last season.

Don't want to post pictures of the ancient photos inside because I know it could be classed as a scan but here is the jacket:

57jE6.jpg

Take note GAF. I will show you this book if you say those words :p

Also signed by the author, City fan and football historian!

LzvHU.jpg

He did this book too about United & City and just about every other team to come from or play in or around Manchester.

51%2BSeLEhwML._SS500_.jpg

That cover is simply awesome. I think it's a picture from the derby where they commemorated the 50th anniversary of Munich.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus: Attempted 52 crosses in their 3-1 win over Genoa - more than any other team has had in a game in the top 5 leagues this season

What the FUCK.

Edit: It's a sign, that was Bendtner's number with Arsenal!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs 2-1 up against Stoke U21s after 14 minutes. Mason and Ceballos with the goals. Funny time for a game.

EDIT: 3-1 now. Obika with the goal.

Fuck you Stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom