• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's trying it's best to be scary and failing terrible. Average shooter with shit horror elements.

Agreed. Rubbish sequel that built on none of the strengths of the first game. All the scares were re-used and the story was laughable.

Wes

venison crêpe
1702282_FULL-LND.jpg

Look at the goal he scored just yesterday:

iTJQrEasV5hri.gif

How anyone still can't rate Neymar is beyond me

Saying he's not as good as Ronaldo is hardly not rating him. But honestly whenever I've seen him he has done 2 or 3 good things per match and otherwise been completely useless and just lost the ball trying to do ridiculous stuff.

Fry

Saying he's not as good as Ronaldo is hardly not rating him. But honestly whenever I've seen him he has done 2 or 3 good things per match and otherwise been completely useless and just lost the ball trying to do ridiculous stuff.

Calling him 'little shit' makes me think otherwise =p

Bear in mind he's only 19

K1LLER7

Neymar is very good but I don't think he'll be at the same level of Ronaldo and Messi, maybe he'll get there one day but I don't think he will. He's going to be compared to them once he moves to Europe.

I think Neymar is the real deal.

When he megged that guy with a header, that convinced me.

No idea how good he will be, Messi level, Ronaldo level, whatever...but he is going to be very good and an important player for some big European club one day.

Fry

I think Neymar is the real deal.

When he megged that guy with a header, that convinced me.

No idea how good he will be, Messi level, Ronaldo level, whatever...but he is going to be very good and an important player for some big European club one day.

Not long ago I had more hopes about Ganso and Lucas Moura. But both kind of haven't been able to keep up with Neymar for months. I think he's more ready to play in Europe than both of them.

dc89

Finally CL games tomorrow. Too bad I'm at work, gonna miss my club. Hopefully they do well against Dortmund.

I take it you're a Ajax fan?

I hope to get to the City V Ajax game. It's on a Tuesday and I'm off so hopefully I can get a ticket!

Linius

I take it you're a Ajax fan?

I hope to get to the City V Ajax game. It's on a Tuesday and I'm off so hopefully I can get a ticket!

I certainly am yes. But I don't we will be of any danger to City. Though you can never be too sure, we surprised United last year. But staying in Europa over the winter break will be tough. Hopefully we can get points against Dortmund and then we'll see.

It's that bad. Really.

How can one hate all those fun sitcoms. Especially HIMYM, the first four seasons were great :(

Salazar

Hope for

DDG
Raf Vida Rio Buttner
Valencia ClevGod Carrick Nani
Kagawa RVP

And just shred the fuck out of Gala and hope we don't have to defend much.

Wilbur

Banned
How can one hate all those fun sitcoms. Especially HIMYM, the first four seasons were great :(

HIMYM is watchable enough but Barney aside it's just a subpar friends. Plus Ted is a JT and looks like a JT and acts like a JT.

Hope for

DDG
Raf Vida Rio Buttner
Valencia ClevGod Carrick Nani
Kagawa RVP

And just shred the fuck out of Gala and hope we don't have to defend much.

Umf umf this would be a glorious team. Have a feeling Scholes will play instead of Thomas, need to retain dat ball

Clegg

I hope we have a comfortable lead after 70 minutes so we can take off our more important players and have them fresh for the Liverpool game.

Linius

HIMYM is watchable enough but Barney aside it's just a subpar friends. Plus Ted is a JT and looks like a JT and acts like a JT.

Ted is awesome man. But yeah, Barney was the big thing of this show. They came at a point where they just overused him and killed the show.

With you guys I almost feel bad for liking regular sitcoms as well :p

To make it up, I'm watching Freaks and Geeks since this week. Great show, too bad it's over so soon.

Wilbur

Banned
I hope we have a comfortable lead after 70 minutes so we can take off our more important players and have them fresh for the Liverpool game.

Liverpool is the only place I'm certain we won't win every season. I even have a small amount of confidence we can win at the Etihad, but I can't see us doing better than a point after being outplayed every time we go to Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom