• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's true. Which is why I usually end up buying both the PC and the PS3 version. Online's where it's at these days though, so ...

Meh. I like online but playing against someone sitting next to you is the best, seeing them get frustrated, hitting them when they are acting like dicks in the game and so on and sometimes throwing the only thing you have in your hand at them. Gone through quite a few dualshocks because of this.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
just watched messi's fk goal, crazy if he starts nailing those on a consistent basis. teams would think twice before fouling him 25-30 yards from goal.

the one against RM and this one are absolute beauties.

sorry but did italia gaf hate on the 360 controller? yurt straighten your peeps out

Don't hate the controller but it's a bit too big for my tiny hands and the battery thing on the back annoys me. Then I have used dualshock since like PS1 so used to that compared to 360 controller.

Edit : Also the dpad is a disgrace.

dc89

Does anyone else here go through patches where they like music that isn't what they usually listen to?

I'm sat here listening to a bit of rap. o_O

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Don't hate the controller but it's a bit too big for my tiny hands and the battery thing on the back annoys me. Then I have used dualshock since like PS1 so used to that compared to 360 controller.

god damn you too? the americans dropped hgh in our water so we are big but come on son. ps3 right? iim getting one just to style on you and nick

Wilbur

Banned
Does anyone else here go through patches where they like music that isn't what they usually listen to?

I like all music apart from metal really so don't really experience this.

Who you listening to?

elseanio

Kind of. I like all kinds of must, but definitely get times where I want to listen to only a specific genre.

Hixx

I can't listen to anything but a bit of liquid these days, even my beloved the Jam just ain't cutting it at the moment.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Both controllers are fine really. M+K If it's an FPS!
Bioshock and co. are not FPSs

Wilbury said:

disgrace.jpg

dc89

Who you listening to?

Well I will give most stuff a listen but I don't like metal and screaming stuff etc.

I've just a random Spotify playlist on. 50 Cent - Hate it Love it was on just now. Usually if I listen to any kind of rap or hip-hop it's typically Dr Dre!

Kind of. I like all kinds of must, but definitely get times where I want to listen to only a specific genre.

Yeah I get this!

I can play as a shitty Colombian team but I like to roll Barça. god damn why dont you play chelsea. you guys are prudes lol

Oh I got a few teams of different star levels I play with, Chelsea being the 5 star one. Copenhagen - Palermo - Chelsea.

Who you listening to?

http://youtu.be/tSsdf1polvQ
i7dpiKYLNAyne.png

Linius

My dad has a PS3 (yes, he's a gamer too) and everytime I use the Dualshock it just feels like I'm not holding anything. It's too damn light.

My dad has a PS3 (yes, he's a gamer too) and everytime I use the Dualshock it just feels like I'm not holding anything. It's too damn light.

Was it the first version when Sony were idiots enough to not have rumble in it? Cause that was indeed way way too light and sucked ass. My dad used to play a lot of fifa but these days it's pretty much purely Gran Turismo for him when he games, he also finished heavy rain I think.

Oxx

There's some terrible karaoke ringing out across the town tonight.

Or just one guy playing Rock Band incredibly loudly.

Messi

Meh. I like online but playing against someone sitting next to you is the best, seeing them get frustrated, hitting them when they are acting like dicks in the game and so on and sometimes throwing the only thing you have in your hand at them. Gone through quite a few dualshocks because of this.

Hey manutd4ever, this is for you.

He gets gloriously angry. Its aaaaaamazing.

Linius

Guess it's first one guys (Sixaxis). My dad owns the PS3 since it's hit the stores way back and never bought a new controller. The only game I play on it is Gran Turismo 5 :p

But I'm gonna buy The Last of Us this year, that game is going to kick ass.

I don't really like any new music apart from maybe Adele, I just dislike the whole scene somehow.

My iphone is admittedly terrible, here is a random five song shuffle:

Foundations - build me up buttercup
Blue oyster cult - dont fear the reaper (needs more cowbell)
Lady gaga - just dance Richard vission remix
Pocohontas - colours of the wind
Righteous brothers - unchained melody

It's mainly school disco and Disney albums along with a bit of 90s hip hop

Messi

Guess it's first one guys (Sixaxis). My dad owns the PS3 since it's hit the stores way back and never bought a new controller. The only game I play on it is Gran Turismo 5 :p

But I'm gonna buy The Last of Us this year, that game is going to kick ass.

Last of us is March next year no?

dc89

I don't really like any new music apart from maybe Adele, I just dislike the whole scene somehow.

I saw her live. Bought tickets for the GF's Xmas present.

Still torn over wether I actually enjoyed the concert or not

Hixx

i dont have a gif to describe how i feel about this post geoffrey

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Please don't injure Vidal and Isla.

Vidal is playing in defense, it'd be interesting to see him against Falcwow!

im just waking up but if we are mad we can fuck up every team. maybe brasil has a chance but were crazy and we cant control it

Linius

Speaking of her, I've just heard a great cover from Someone Like You by Woodkid (that guy from the AC trailer music). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XAT2C9CCPY

And hitman

Maybe. Got to save some money for 3DS titles as well. And christmas presents for the family won't be cheap as well :p

Also, bought Arkham City this week for the neat price of ten euros. Gotta love those dump sales.

I'm playing Blood Money again at the moment. Such a good game. I preordered Absolution and Sniper Challenge got me wanting more.

Blood money is so damn good. Usually in games I just always go for the easy route and doing things as simple as possible, but Hitman gives me that "I NEED TO PERFECT EVERYTHING" mentality that some GAFers seems to have with all games. Still not too sure about absolution, I realize you can turn off all the batman crap but afraid it will still be kind of built around stuff like that.

Mumei

The commentary is so dull though :(

Oh well. The game should still be nice, right?

just watched messi's fk goal, crazy if he starts nailing those on a consistent basis. teams would think twice before fouling him 25-30 yards from goal.

the one against RM and this one are absolute beauties.

Link?

Shaun Goater.

(I assume)

Marina forever

Thanks (and to the people who answered with a few more details!)

Blood money is so damn good. Usually in games I just always go for the easy route and doing things as simple as possible, but Hitman gives me that "I NEED TO PERFECT EVERYTHING" mentality that some GAFers seems to have with all games. Still not too sure about absolution, I realize you can turn off all the batman crap but afraid it will still be kind of built around stuff like that.

Cautiously optimistic about Absolution because of the Conviction-esque changes. I'm all for a more cohesive narrative, as long as long as it doesn't shit up the sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom