• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

If there's one thing I admire about the UK, (other than the PL football) it's the NHS. Fucking healthcare system here in the US is soo fucked up. My one friend went to the ER, got an IV drop and 2 scans and his bill just came back. Ended up around 7k. And his insurance is barely covering any of it...

Fucking hell...

He just called me. Insurance is covering about a quarter of it... Sweet god...

I want more on this mass fingering incident.

It was a school disco and one girl decided she wanted a bit of fun with a few lads in the boys changing room, I get a shout of 'Marsland come and see this' I rush over as it sounds like its something exciting and all I see is a few lads all awaiting their turn, as soon as I walk in a teacher enters and it kind of escalated quickly from there, so basically I got suspended for witnessing it as there was no proof on who had fingers in what areas. I had to explain the whole thing to my parents, the shame was brutal I can only imagine how she felt. Although I may have met up with her individually at a later date, I'm kind of glad I had a son and if I ever have a daughter I want to borrow the men in black brain washer!

By the way it wasn't rapey from what I hear she instigated it all.

Hixx

I had surgery on my banjo string and had stitches in it, now that was a bad time in my life

Stitches in your cock is the worst. I had to get circumsized when I was about 5 or 6. Anyway the stitches would always get caught in my undercrackers and I would fucking shit it. Once in class I got chucked out for having my hand down my pants trying to sort it ;_;

sneaky77

He just called me. Insurance is covering about a quarter of it... Sweet god...

yeah, is by far one of the worst things for a "civilized" country such as the US.. I never understood it.. but I also don't understand all the unemployed uninsured people that live in trailer parks in my area that keep voting against their own interests... but.. well...

*I apologize in advance for the rant, I don't really want to start a political debate.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't have a knob horror story, although one of my mates dick slapped someone before and managed to catch their braces and the shaft started bleeding.

Linius

It was a school disco and one girl decided she wanted a bit of fun with a few lads in the boys changing room, I get a shout of 'Marsland come and see this' I rush over as it sounds like its something exciting and all I see is a few lads all awaiting their turn, as soon as I walk in a teacher enters and it kind of escalated quickly from there, so basically I got suspended for witnessing it as there was no proof on who had fingers in what areas. I had to explain the whole thing to my parents, the shame was brutal I can only imagine how she felt. Although I may have met up with her individually at a later date, I'm kind of glad I had a son and if I ever have a daughter I want to borrow the men in black brain washer!

By the way it wasn't rapey from what I hear she instigated it all.

This is fucked up man :lol

I was a horrible little Barton in school but it kind of sucked getting suspended when I didn't even do anything

It was fucking terrible as well. There was talk of the papers being involved and all sorts. In truth there was probably only 2 or 3 lads actually involved but 9 of us got suspended in the end because we were in the vicinity

I swear I didn't even know what was going on until I walked in :(

That doesn't sound very well :|

Stitches in your cock is the worst. I had to get circumsized when I was about 5 or 6. Anyway the stitches would always get caught in my undercrackers and I would fucking shit it. Once in class I got chucked out for having my hand down my pants trying to sort it ;_;

Yeah it was when I was 16, think the hardest part was getting the courage to go to the doctors and telling him about it to be honest. Had dissolvable stitches so didn't have to go back to get them taken out thank god

I don't have a knob horror story, although one of my mates dick slapped someone before and managed to catch their braces and the shaft started bleeding.

inGhoATTdPcz5.gif

WJD

I've had way too many close-calls when it comes to my banjo string. I find making sweet, tender love instead of fucking like a jackrabbit has helped.

Hixx

hahahaaha

One of my mates split his clock in two somehow, while riding a bike. Was funny as fuck how he just came out and said it one day. We had to get his dad to confirm it.

How the fuck do you do that??

Kyoufu

That sucks. I was circumcised when I was a baby so I have no memories of it.

I've had way too many close-calls when it comes to my banjo string. I find making sweet, tender love instead of fucking like a jackrabbit has helped.

98% of all females really don't know how to give a handjob, you fear for it with each pull back.

elseanio

When I was younger (about 12/13?) my younger brother hit me in the face with a spade. He bust my lip. In retaliation, I pushed him to the floor and stamped down between his legs. He needed butterfly stitches.

I snapped mine having sex in the shower, I presume the water got rid of the natural lubrication.

Not to be rank but my abiding memory was the smell, it was horrific man

Hixx

That sucks. I was circumcised when I was a baby so I have no memories of it.

Apart from the getting chucked out of class memory the only other one I have is straight after the op. I needed a piss but my legs wouldn't work cos of the anaesthetic so I had to shuffle/slide through a ward and hallways in the hospital while everyone laughed... all while wearing a backless gown :(

Carbonox

Can't stop laughing.

Speaking of penis horror stories, me and a few friends at school (around the age of 6 I think?) were playing some game with this girl who was trying to kick us all in the gonads and we had to run away. Suffice to say I got blindsided and booted so hard in the cock I had to get circumcised after I started developing problems in that area. WOOT.

Moobabe

This is a new phenomenon - and that Wilbury gif is both exciting and terrifying! But it's inspired me to share a stupid sex story.

I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years at the end of uni, we'd become to "friendly" and it just wasn't working.

Fastforward about 3 months and my mate breaks up with his girlfriend as well who, on a night out, I decide to get with because I was feeling a bit low. He didn't (and I think still doesn't) know about this - but we have a bit of a drunken fumble on a mutual friends doorstep before calling it an evening.

She calls me a couple of days later asking if she can "come over." I should point out at this stage that I'd spent most of my teenage years in a relationship so I had very little experience with this kind of thing, but as far as I was aware she was coming over for sexy time.

Easy; shit, shower, shave around the key areas, take down my 6 year old pokemon poster and give my room a thorough tidy ready for the deed. She shows up and we make out before heading upstairs and hit the bed.

I panic. I'd had sex before but in a "one night stand" situation I had to impress her right? That's what TV had taught me. Suffice to say the panic got too much and... well... you know. Anyway - I bluffed for a bit, instead of being honest and probably carried on absolutely fine, and then did the most ridiculous "sexual avoidance maneuver" I have ever done. She gets on top before I say "was that my phone?" She says she doesn't think so, before I insist that I check anyway.

I take up my phone and call my friend (a mutual friend of myself and the girl) and keep him talking for a couple of minutes and promising to explain later what was going on.

I go back into my room to find her waiting for me before telling her "that was my ex, I'm pretty upset; you should probably go."

We have never spoken about it since.

Though since that day I have actively avoided sex with 4 different women through a variety of ridiculous escapades.

Linius

In the midst of all this craziness I'd like to point out the fact that I just turned 21. Now go on with your filthy stories.

panty

This is a new phenomenon - and that Wilbury gif is both exciting and terrifying! But it's inspired me to share a stupid sex story.

I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years at the end of uni, we'd become to "friendly" and it just wasn't working.

Fastforward about 3 months and my mate breaks up with his girlfriend as well who, on a night out, I decide to get with because I was feeling a bit low. He didn't (and I think still doesn't) know about this - but we have a bit of a drunken fumble on a mutual friends doorstep before calling it an evening.

She calls me a couple of days later asking if she can "come over." I should point out at this stage that I'd spent most of my teenage years in a relationship so I had very little experience with this kind of thing, but as far as I was aware she was coming over for sexy time.

Easy; shit, shower, shave around the key areas, take down my 6 year old pokemon poster and give my room a thorough tidy ready for the deed. She shows up and we make out before heading upstairs and hit the bed.

I panic. I'd had sex before but in a "one night stand" situation I had to impress her right? That's what TV had taught me. Suffice to say the panic got too much and... well... you know. Anyway - I bluffed for a bit, instead of being honest and probably carried on absolutely fine, and then did the most ridiculous "sexual avoidance maneuver" I have ever done. She gets on top before I say "was that my phone?" She says she doesn't think so, before I insist that I check anyway.

I take up my phone and call my friend (a mutual friend of myself and the girl) and keep him talking for a couple of minutes and promising to explain later what was going on.

I go back into my room to find her waiting for me before telling her "that was my ex, I'm pretty upset; you should probably go."

We have never spoken about it since.

Though since that day I have actively avoided sex with 4 different women through a variety of ridiculous escapades.
wat

really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom