• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally pictures with other people or family or something though...
Or people by themselves posing after graduating or other various things they're proud of themselves for. This is no different. And like I said, it was given to him.

Sarcasm man, sarcasm.
I wasn't having a go, just saying I didn't see the big deal. Plus it's hard to pick up sarcasm from a short post unless it's overly indulging in it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've come to like Juve a little more now that they've relieved us of Bendtner for the season, hopefully permantely.

Wenger "I think that by playing for Juventus, he will improve and then he will come back to Arsenal. Juventus will enhance him for us."

“I am convinced that a team like Juventus, in a very difficult league, especially for strikers, he can make the final leap in quality.

“Don’t forget, he is a boy of 24 years. The right age to prove who he is. He is not short of talent – otherwise I would not have bought him at just 16 years old.

“We believe in him and that is why we only gave him to Juventus on loan. I think he can resolve his problems with us and prove himself. We still believe in him.”

Lightning

Banned
Wenger "I think that by playing for Juventus, he will improve and then he will come back to Arsenal. Juventus will enhance him for us."

“I am convinced that a team like Juventus, in a very difficult league, especially for strikers, he can make the final leap in quality.

“Don’t forget, he is a boy of 24 years. The right age to prove who he is. He is not short of talent – otherwise I would not have bought him at just 16 years old.

“We believe in him and that is why we only gave him to Juventus on loan. I think he can resolve his problems with us and prove himself. We still believe in him.”
Price driving tactic. If Bendtner had any future with us this season would have been the season to keep him.

Zabojnik

Believe.

benderbendtner.png

near

Gold Member
Can't stand the 360 controller for FIFA, cause I'm use to playing it with PES contoller config and I've been playing that for years on a PS pad.

sneaky77

the fifa gaf community is mostly xbox centric.. at least basing on league participation.. although last yr it was terrible on both systems it seems lol

Can't wait :D

Any Footey Gaffers who will buy FIFA 13 on xbox?

Me, and I know awesome animals usually does too

Linius

Seems I'll be playing lots of matches. Hopefully I can manage a first day buy, gotta put some money on the side. Already bought live till next summer.

Kyoufu

How can people hate the 360 controller? It's sublime.

I like action games so 360 controller is blergh. It's better for shooters and racing games but that's it. Face buttons are yucky and the bumpers are no good. Dpad is just all levels of shit for a fighting game.

A great Halo/COD controller.

Linius

I see it will be out 27th of this month in The Netherlands. Which generally means I can pick it up the 26th. Way a head of you Brit Gaf :p

Yen

I haven't played a console FIFA since 07 on the PS2, played a few PSP iterations, but I haven't played any next gen FIFA. Will buy this at launch.

Linius

I haven't layed a console FIFA since 07 on the PS2, played a few PSP iterations, but I haven't played any next gen FIFA.

You're missing out dude. FIFA is like the only game I play whole year. Heck, I still play 11 till this date. That game was well worth it's money :p

Slizz

Will try to setup a league or something again this yr.. last yr kinda sucked, but I hope the game keeps people more into it this season.

So many people join that don't post in here and then flake out midway thru the league when they lose once or twice.

3* teams are the death of a league too.

Linius

I would love a league. Not sure how to set it up and all, but I'll definitely join if someone creates one. Once joined one at a Dutch forum I post often, but that one flopped :(

sneaky77

So many people join that don't post in here and then flake out midway thru the league when they lose once or twice.

3* teams are the death of a league too.

lol.. I think last yr it was 4.5 star teams. but yeah people flake out all the time, bunch of wankers..

Bumhead

Banned
The Goat <3. I like how Bermuda actually have Shaun Goater day! Loved how he mugged Neville :p

Goater was class. I was at the game the season before that compilation when you got promoted, where you beat us 6-2. Wanchope, Goater and Benarbia were an absolute class apart.

I remember one of you Danish guys complaining about his performance for the national team a week back or so :p

Was probably me, although most would agree he hasn't really played what you could call a good match for Denmark yet. Still not really that good, just doesn't look completely clueless today and had a nice shot on Cech.

Yen

If any of you somehow haven't seen Oldboy, it's on film4 at 11. Watch it! (But don't read anything about it)

Kyoufu

1st leg of AfCON qualifier:

Ivory Coast 5 - 2 Senegal

Kalou, Gervinho, Drogba (2) and Gradel for Ivory. Cisse and Doye for Senegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom