• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

We're all friends here - I put my nonsense down to performance anxiety as well! Now I know my mentor had issues in shagaluf of all places I can't possibly fail!

Though I posted some pictures in the thread for that I also still feel like Gaf is quite anonymous. The only names I remember are the guys over here at footey Gaf and some of the moderators :p

Oh, and we have a Dutch Gaf now.

We're all friends here - I put my nonsense down to performance anxiety as well! Now I know my mentor had issues in shagaluf of all places I can't possibly fail!

I kind of feel the writers of the imbetweeners followed me as a teenager

All my encounters were horrendously awkward and in the end less satisfying than the idea of them.

By the way I may have a few stories in here but thinking about it I think I have more of these failure stories than actual good ones, most the people I've slept with have been in relationships (with me), I never did have many one night stands.

Wilbur

Banned
I should add that I was with two girls when it happened.

Playa

Never been in that situation, but the night I lost my virginity I was acting as the middleman between my two friends who wanted a threesome with this girl but she asked me if I wanted to do it instead. I had no condoms so I said no, and then she got tag teamed in an alley while I played Scrabble on my phone.

Linius

Never been in that situation, but the night I lost my virginity I was acting as the middleman between my two friends who wanted a threesome with this girl but she asked me if I wanted to do it instead. I had no condoms so I said no, and then she got tag teamed in an alley while I played Scrabble on my phone.

I read this too fast and tought for a minute you lost your virginity while playing scrabble on your phone.

It's not even midnight yet :lol!

In the Netherlands it is.

I love you too Jeffy. Wish I had your swag, you're such a hit with the ladies.

I ONLY HIT LADIES

I wish I had swagger, most ladies kick me to the curb because I didn't look like Mick Jagger.

Would I get banned for posting a picture of my scrawny self on my stag do, naked and covered in snow with a sign saying games room covering my nads? I think it's something everyone should experience

Fuck I promised myself id be in bed by 11

Linius

From awkward stories to awkward pictures?

ucgft.gif

And lastly from me, how many of you guys have had a crew of armed guards to take you to chicken restaurants in India? Oh just me then!

For the record I still get stick for the trip to India but don't regret it at all, it was the experience of a lifetime plus I'm never going to be able to afford to fly business class again

And lastly from me, how many of you guys have had a crew of armed guards to take you to chicken restaurants in India? Oh just me then!

For the record I still get stick for the trip to India but don't regret it at all, it was the experience of a lifetime plus I'm never going to be able to afford to fly business class again

Guy to the far left looks like somebody's implanted lilos into his arms and blown them up to full capacity

Bonus pic for semi-naked football-gaf: http://i.imgur.com/w3rwk.jpg

Because my mum works at an airline I have only ever flown three times in economy class! And next year will be the first year where I can be upgraded to First Class!

WJD

The one on the left looks like a stumpy Valencia.

Indian people are awesome except when it comes to money.

It was awesome being there as a guest of Venkys to be fair, balaji had a share in the hotel we stayed in so they couldn't do enough for us, as soon as you finished a kingfisher another one was there ready.

I got told off by people at rovers though as I uploaded some pictures of me and some pissed up players on te last night in the hotels club, had to take them down lol

What's the story behind that pic Jeff? :p

Last year Rovers owners invited 9 fans out to meet them in India, I was one of them. We wernt allowed to leave the hotel without a guard or two, that day they wanted us to try a Venkys xprs, we went and they brought out the entire menu, tasty chicken to be fair.

Edit: if you meant the naked one, basically my stag do in Latvia, after too many beers my Mates decided it would be funny to strip me and throw me outside in the -30 or whatever temps. Someone had to take it too far and bodyslammed me as well, I lived though so happy days

Linius

Always fly economy. But my longest flight is like 4,5 hours, so it's no problem.

Last year Rovers owners invited 9 fans out to meet them in India, I was one of them. We wernt allowed to leave the hotel without a guard or two, that day they wanted us to try a Venkys xprs, we went and they brought out the entire menu, tasty chicken to be fair.

That's awesome. You got quite lucky :D

Jeff really looks like this guy I got drunk with a couple of times. Maybe i'm crazy but you always remind me of him when I see your photo :

http://i.imgur.com/r5sOM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pzRAz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zHOEW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/f6Ino.jpg

That's totally you!

Guy to the far left looks like somebody's implanted lilos into his arms and blown them up to full capacity

Bonus pic for semi-naked football-gaf: http://i.imgur.com/w3rwk.jpg

Not nude enough.

Why do Underdog insist on making the worst adverts imaginable? Now they've elected to try and drag Chumbawumba out of the 90s, where they most definitely belong. Nobody likes Chumbawumba, except for 90s clubber-fuckwits. And Joe Pasquale? Christ on a bike.

The Last of Us will be the second-best game of the generation

Linius

Unrelated to the topic, but just watched the Last of us PAX gameplay.

Dear god... Love that it's like a survival game and not your typical shooter.

Yesh! They did a great job on creating the survival feel, as far as we can judge with the videos we have right now. The limited amount of bullets for example is a great addition to that feel. But yeah, it's Naughty Dog, it will be good.

The one on the right has the strangest hair.

This :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom