• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I think you guys dont get it. I am Colombian do you know what those women look liike? I have a cousin and we have agreed to have sex but it probably wont be until brasil 14 because thats when I can go down there. Shes like a 3rd cousin so not bad

8q86Q.jpg

Meier

I think you guys dont get it. I am Colombian do you know what those women look liike? I have a cousin and we have agreed to have sex but it probably wont be until brasil 14 because thats when I can go down there. Shes like a 3rd cousin so not bad

You're a trip.

Wilbur

Banned

Oh my god hahahahahahahahahah

Messi

Fuck sake dude

qindarka

Banned
:lol after the John Terry kit controversy (even though multiple players did it), turns out EUFA told them to do it.

This story came out months ago. Who cares though, when we have an agenda to push?

Also confirmation that Fabregas dived for the penalty. And people complain that Chelsea were lucky that Messi missed it.

Yeah, I think it's repeated often. That wasn't the first time they showed it.
I remember my brother mentioning it but I didn't know it had aired yet.

This story came out months ago. Who cares though, when we have an agenda to push?

Also confirmation that Fabregas dived for the penalty. And people complain that Chelsea were lucky that Messi missed it.
I hadn't heard it before, just seeing it in the doc now.

qindarka

Banned
I remember my brother mentioning it but I didn't know it had aired yet.

I hadn't heard it before seeing the doc just then.

Of course, not many media sources released the story. I first came across it on Weaintgotnohistory and I admit I had concerns about the story's authenticity given the limited amount of reliable sources. Of course, it's not like it ever mattered anyway. Terry putting on the kit would only be an issue if the players and fans took offence and we obviously didn't.

And thats's the last I will say of that and hopefully of John Terry for the next 10 years or so. Discussions about him tend to get very ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom