• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Juve, Valencia, Gala, Barca, Celtic

For the lulz

i54zO6npyrfeN.gif

Blablurn

and if just a normal dude like me... is still thinking about the CL final... what's the deal with players like schweini or robben then? i'm sure it's still haunting them. this is y i still not trust those guys :( not sure if they really recovered. especially schweini.

elsk

Banned
and if just a normal dude like me... is still thinking about the CL final... what's the deal with players like schweini or robben then? i'm sure it's still haunting them. this is y i still not trust those guys :( not sure if they really recovered. especially schweini.

Schweinsteiger is getting back on form, actually I think I'm going to regret not putting him on my CL fantasy team...

Blablurn

two more days of vacation work!! cant wait to get my first pacheck (for august). job is not too bad and pay is good. but waking up at 5am since august 1st starts to get annoying.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
goddamn dat chloe.

well I just realized juve play chelsea today. holy shit thinking of calling into work saying I ate taco bell that usually works.

Cuddler

Finally Champions League again! Go Juve, Go Giovinco! To the Bayern fans...how is possible that you guys let Klose go away, for free too, you were completely crazy. With him you would have won the final easily.
Rafael Benitez welcoming milan approach... not sure how I feel about this.
I hope this is true, Benitez is a really good manager, I just want to see Milan winning against Inter with him on the bench. It will be awesome and hilarious.

Turok_TTZ

Ah, your comment makes more sense then.

Although, the last time Benitez followed Mourinho it didn't end well, and probably contributed to Benitez's extended break from football.
Inter was depleted after their cl win. nothing benitez could have done. he needed transfers. moratti wouldn't deliver. current inter still hasn't recovered.
Madrid squad on the other hand is young and hungry. not old and depleted.

spidye

Spidye and Arnie make my soul hurt

I still love you and your sexual endeavours.

Finally Champions League again! Go Juve, Go Giovinco! To the Bayern fans...how is possible that you guys let Klose go away, for free too, you were completely crazy. With him you would have won the final easily.

cause he played constantly bad when he was at bayern. never had the same success he had at bremen.

Slizz

goddamn dat chloe.

well I just realized juve play chelsea today. holy shit thinking of calling into work saying I ate taco bell that usually works.

I hate 16 yr old girls. They are peak hotness and make you feel dirty... Look at Chole's twitter profile pic:

fgr9fbovtnonfz9t1aly.jpeg

What am I supposed to do?

Zabojnik

It never goes away. I'm still thinking about how we lost against Borussia, Real and Milan. There should be at least two more CL cups in our trophy room ...

I had Di Maria (2 assists) and Alex (goal) yesterday evening so they got me some decent points. Cazorla demonstrated he is over-rated and not fit to lace Shinji's boots so he got me 2 points.

I have quite a few players playing today, but most people probably have Messi, RVP, Terry, Robben and the like...so my secret weapon is *goes and checks spelling* ... MKHITARYAN!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I hate 16 yr old girls. They are peak hotness and make you feel dirty... Look at Chole's twitter profile pic:

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2534040988/fgr9fbovtnonfz9t1aly.jpeg[IMG]

What am I supposed to do?[/QUOTE]

I think she is still 15 lol. age of consent is 16 in Georgia. You think that is bad I have cousins in california young and fine I had to delete my facebook account. damn

I am totally over our losses to Barca already. That was one good thing about losing those finals to Barca, it was very easy to take.

The semi final loss to Neverkusen though. It pains me to this day.

Wilbur

Banned
Maxi Jazz is the new Associate Director at Crystal Palace

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Bahahaha. Up the Palace

I think she is still 15 lol. age of consent is 16 in Georgia. You think that is bad I have cousins in california young and fine I had to delete my facebook account. damn

Oh my fucking god you've made me laugh out loud on the train

I am totally over our losses to Barca already. That was one good thing about losing those finals to Barca, it was very easy to take.

The semi final loss to Neverkusen though. It pains me to this day.

Yeah, was so easy to accept we'd been beaten by a far superior team as opposed to fucking up like Bayern did.

you're like a funny wilbury

I agree, he's wonderful

Wilbur

Banned
I have got that feeling recently, posted about Chloe a few times too. It's creepy.

Is she 15 or 16? Regardless, when I was 14 I still wanted to fuck everyone my age, so it might just be he's a similar age.

Anyway you're the last person to talk creepy, you stalker you ;)

dc89

No need for this.

Galatasary fans have rolled up in Manchester and they've brought a bannner which says

"Where are you Leeds?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom