• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

You jinxed it by trying not to jinx it!

inception_meme__1_.png

fuenf

lol, i dont believe in jinxing anymore :| before the CL final in may i did everything to prevent a defeat. didnt work. since them i dont believe in jinxing anymore :D

yeah you are probably right, i tried everything in my books not to jinx Bayern last season :( hell i even ate the same shit before every Bayern playoff game (rice with Goulash).

(on the other hand i had Gomez in my fantasy team :((..... (only exception i ever made, after every player from my 2006/2007 fantasy team ended up injured))

Kyoufu

I think you guys dont get it. I am Colombian do you know what those women look liike? I have a cousin and we have agreed to have sex but it probably wont be until brasil 14 because thats when I can go down there. Shes like a 3rd cousin so not bad

:lol

You're the best poster on this forum.

Blablurn

yeah you are probably right, i tried everything in my books not to jinx Bayern last season :( hell i even ate the same shit before every Bayern playoff game (rice with Goulash).

(on the other hand i had Gomez in my fantasy team :((..... (only exception i ever made, after every player from my 2006/2007 fantasy team ended up injured))

:( let's look optmistic into the future! if you ask me we have the strongest team in the competition. especially because of the new mass of quality players.

Yen

I think you guys dont get it. I am Colombian do you know what those women look liike? I have a cousin and we have agreed to have sex but it probably wont be until brasil 14 because thats when I can go down there. Shes like a 3rd cousin so not bad

*rollseyes*

Clegg

Best poster.

qindarka

Banned
Reports that PSG are going to announce a €400m 4 year shirt/stadium sponsorship deal with...Qatar Bank.

Dat FFP.

Are Qatar linked to PSG's ownership. In this case, I doubt it would be allowed.
I do wonder how PSG are going to pass FFP. I don't think SwissRamble has analysed their accounts yet.

And since we are discussing it, my paternal grandparents were 1st cousins.

To be fair I have heard that the girls in Columbia are pretty hot.

It's just a shame they play second fiddle to young boys who prefer to fuck donkeys instead.

Reports that PSG are going to announce a €400m 4 year shirt/stadium sponsorship deal with...Qatar Bank.

Dat FFP.

I just read this in an German article today:
PSG's shiek already "spoke to Platini in person about FFP. He said we must be creative. We already have ideas. We won't have any problems and increase our income."

Don't know if it's funny or sad.

To be fair I have heard that the girls in Columbia are pretty hot.

It's just a shame they play second fiddle to young boys who prefer to fuck donkeys instead.
Nah man that's just for the boys to get some experience and expertise before they throw themselves on top of those fine women. Don't you think they deserve the best?

Nah man that's just for the boys to get some experience and expertise before they throw themselves on top of those fine women. Don't you think they deserve the best?

I don't think those those fine girls deserve to get their hymens broken by a cock that got it's power through bonking donkeys no.

qindarka

Banned
Neuer – Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber – Martínez, Schweini – Robben, Kroos, Ribéry – Pizarro

Pizarro starting? Why not Gomez or Mandzukic? Aren't the two being rotated (not too sure about this)?

Anyway, Chelsea team:

...........................Torres
Hazard.................Oscar............... Ramires
.............. Lampard...........Mikel
Cole............Terry .............Luiz......Ivanovic
...........................Cech

fuenf

Neuer – Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber – Martínez, Schweini – Robben, Kroos, Ribéry – Pizarro

wtf Dante - Pizaroo? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Well in Heynckes we trust. YES MARTINEZ!!!!

Pizarro starting? Why not Gomez or Mandzukic? Aren't the two being rotated (not too sure about this)?
Gomez is injured and while Mandzukic has started every game so far he lacks the experience and i guess they want him to be fresh for saturday.

dc89

Manchester Utd team to play Galatasaray:

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Valencia, Kagawa, Nani & Van Persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom