• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Anderson should play against Liverpool, he'd have wee Joe Allen in his pocket, next to the toy from his happy meal and the takeaway menus.

Hieberrr

Schweini scoring now?
jK5RTZfIjgz9K_e.jpg

I love it! Schweini and Kroos in form makes me wet. Too bad I had class during the match :|

And holy crap at Oscar's second goal :O

panty

So I'm IN the reseption using the main reseption computer like a boss and the real reseptionist is sleeping on a couch right next to me. I fucking love Spain.

I'm in charge of this hostel now! harharharhar

ElyrionX

I still think Scholes is a great player but he doesn't have the legs to play for more than 60 minutes.

He should come on with twenty minutes to go against midfields that are tiring. He just can't keep up with the speed when he starts the game.

SAF needs to sort out that midfield.

I fully agree with this. Ferguson needs to stop this trusted lieutenant bullshit as it is getting us nowhere at all. Scholes and to a lesser extent Giggs should be purely benchwarmers now who come on to change the game in the 60 or 70th minute when necessary.

Our young players need the playing time and experience to grow and they are just not getting it. It's really frustrating to watch especially when this is coming from a man who started building his legacy by dumping a bunch of his most experienced players just so the club's youth have the space to grow.

Messi

So I'm IN the reseption using the main reseption computer like a boss and the real reseptionist is sleeping on a couch right next to me. I fucking love Spain.

I'm in charge of this hostel now! harharharhar

Found some footage from the hotel computer

d728b435-0229-4823-b17a-3429d00bda68.gif

==

Tello's goal today was awesome as was his assist for Messi's first.

panty

Hahaha no but honestly this is such an absurd situation. The reseptionist is working all by himself and he watched the BRA-ARG match from the couch and now he decided to have a nap. I asked him an hour ago if I can use the comp at the reseption to check some things and he was cool with it.

Now he seems to be asleep and I'm the only one here.

feels_goodman

Messi

Hahaha no but honestly this is such an absurd situation. The reseptionist is working all by himself and he watched the BRA-ARG match from the couch and now he decided to have a nap. I asked him an hour ago if I can use the comp at the reseption to check some things and he was cool with it.

feels_goodman

I want you to know, ill never have a more perfect situation to use that gif. So thank you for that.

Mumei

And holy crap at Oscar's second goal :O

Yes! I had actually looked away to read GAF for a minute because I didn't expect that to happen so quickly and I had to go back and actually watch it again.

Going to watch the first half of Barca's match now.

Messi

Yes! I had actually looked away to read GAF for a minute because I didn't expect that to happen so quickly and I had to go back and actually watch it again.

Going to watch the first half of Barca's match now.

Enjoy, fantastic game, has it all.

rodvik

feels_goodman

Dude, start moving peoples rooms around on the computer.

3602989+_7f8fca349d6dfd601fb4c007ff1c7777.jpg

Copenhagen will see a return to Magne Hoseth today, loved that guy so will look forward to it, even a family member that named their boy after him. Only played here one year but in that time he managed to make everyone love him and got the player of the year award, he apparently got pretty depressed though after seeing a guy fall to his death in our stadium (from a upper stand to the lower concrete) and went home to Norway.

rRNb8.jpg

Also Ole Gunnar Solskjær!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Copenhagen will see a return to Magne Hoseth today, loved that guy so will look forward to it, even a family member that named their boy after him. Only played here one year but in that time he managed to make everyone love him and got the player of the year award, he apparently got pretty depressed though after seeing a guy fall to his death in our stadium (from a upper stand to the lower concrete) and went home to Norway.

rRNb8.jpg

nobody cares about copenhagen baby

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chievo on Saturday ffs?

Quag must be rewarded with a start!
ah ok, sorry, i misunderstood you.

anyway, i don't want to say Serie A is enjoyable to watch, all weak teams plays for a draw when they meet Juve, Milan, the second team of Milan and so on
One of us! :lol

cool:
http://m.marketingmagazine.co.uk/article/1150218/P-G-launches-Gillette-Football-Club-YouTube
requires registration though:
http://youtube.com/GilletteFootballClub D

Gillette, which is the sponsor of football on YouTube in EMEA, has launched the Gillette Football Club channel on the video site, with content including goals, highlights and behind the scenes footage from international football leagues and clubs.

The channel has gone live today in beta. It features content from leagues including Spain’s La Liga, and Italy’s Serie A, and over 50 different clubs, including Manchester City FC, Chelsea FC, Paris Saint-Germain, and Olympique de Marseille.

It does not have online Premier League highlights, however, as the rights are owned by Yahoo.

The channel will feature news from sports content providers such as TalkSport and ESPN. Gillette plans to launch exclusive branded football content on the channel, created by production company Big Balls Films, and social gaming.

It also has a stats page with information on leagues, including the English Premier League and players, provided by Squawka.

The stats section includes information on top European goal scorers and Gillette’s team of the week.

Gillette already has an association with football through its partnership with grassroots football organisation streetfootballworld. For every user which registers on the new Gillette YouTube channel, P&G it will give one dollar to streetfootballworld, up to a limit of $3m.

The channel also has an "explore Gillette" section for the channel, with videos of past TV campaigns, information about products and the ability to click through to buy Gillette them on Boots’ ecommerce store.

Matt Brittin, vice president of sales and operations at Google, said: "The ever expanding team of YouTube football partners create a diverse and compelling content line up for fans.

"We’re delighted to join forces with Gillette to build a fantastic new YouTube experience for our passionate football community."

The channel was developed with Proximity BBDO Paris.

The launch comes shortly after YouTube launched a foreign football league highlights channel by sports media rights company MP & Silva. The Scottish Premier League also recently launched a highlights channel on YouTube.

Meanwhile Budweiser chose football content for the launch of its first ever branded channel on YouTube, as revealed by Marketing. /

Clegg

I have man flu.

Supposed to be in a lecture right now but am in library instead with a bottle of water and 6 paracetamol.

I feel like my head is going to fall off.

And Wilbz has been banned wtf?? Outrageous.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wilbury pushing the envelope once again.

On the plus side the more people that get banned, the more people will use the IRC chat.

faridmon

rRNb8.jpg

My favorite Norwegian player for about 12 years. He was always been an underrated player and have been used wrongly in the National teams because of our clueless managers over the years. Thank god for Solskjær for seeing who he actually is as a player and used him in the correct way.

absolutely talented man and at Vålerenga, he was absolutely my hero. I have met him during my training and you could never guessed how great man he is until you see him in person. I hope he does well against you lot :p

nobody cares about copenhagen baby

I approve of this!

elsk

Banned
I need to rearrange my whole life to be able to buy a PS3 and all the nice games I want to play. But Sony is really killing my hopes with that horrible new design.

It's very repetitive but I see the appeal.

Fuck I'm really worried about Vidal, the fucker played an entire half with one leg.

That's one more leg than what he needs.

I need to rearrange my whole life to be able to buy a PS3 and all the nice games I want to play. But Sony is really killing my hopes with that horrible new design.

I think the previous Slim models are really cheap at some stores now that they're clearing old stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom