• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

It'll be the better decision when all is said and done ;)

Pretty sure there isn't a 3 strikes rule, although I guess the more band you get the higher chance of it being a perma increases.

I agree, buying the Vita will turn out to be good decision. Thats why I got one too :p

FFX (if it ever comes out), Soul Sacrifice, Persona 4g, LBP.

It'll be the better decision when all is said and done ;)

Pretty sure there isn't a 3 strikes rule, although I guess the more band you get the higher chance of it being a perma increases.
ITS A SHIT DECISION.

Wlbury should be okay. He gets banned for being silly.

Let's be honest though, it's not big loss, Andres has been pulling us along this last week. Wilbury has ceded to him himself.

Why did Wilbury get banned?
Was mean to Meus.

Speaking of. Meus, you okay mate? I feel bad when your threads get de-railed. It seems as though you really care about them and then inconsiderate dicks like Wilbury just ruin them. I don't blame you for the ban, Meus. Just know that.

Nah dc is swell. He's just made some bad choices in life. City, Vita..

He likes cooking shows though so that makes everything okay in my book.

Is there a 3 strikes and out rule with bans? If so that means Wilbz has one life left. Dangerous.

:lol

I'll admit, every time Kyoufu post about Vita on twitter I have an overwhelming desire to reply VITA IS DEAD.

Even if it's dead it's still getting some excellent games so I'm not fussed.

True story, my younger brother asked me if he should get a Vita. I told him not to bother because it's dead.

350418.jpg

ahahahahahahahaha

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That could be fun you know.

I think Andres should take Wilbury's avatar. A lot of people just look at the avatar and don't bother to read the name.

Wilbury's already troubling reputation could be obliterated.

Wilbz and I are polar opposites lol

I want salazar to post french ladies do

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres how many incredibly hot Columbian girls have you bonked?

not that many bro. i did taste my cousins pussy who is now a lawyer. she looks like penelpoe cruz. we r still friends but dat clit my god

i deleted my fb acct but ill see if i can use my bros to post my cousin im going to have sex with. shes cute

not that many bro. i did taste my cousins pussy who is now a lawyer. she looks like penelpoe cruz. we r still friends but dat clit my god

i deleted my fb acct but ill see if i can use my bros to post my cousin im going to have sex with. shes cute

Damn son, If I fly to Columbia can you put me up? Preferably at a time when you're having a big family reunion?

FootballFan

wtmfL.gif

Hello, Footie-GAF. <3

I have:

Barcelona - Spartak
Juve - Chelsea
Dynamo - Paris

Where should I begin?

All 3 are pretty good, start out with Juve-Chelsea imo, then go to either one of the other two(I'd say Barca-Spartak, but that is my biased opinion lol)

Hello, Footie-GAF. <3

I have:

Barcelona - Spartak
Juve - Chelsea
Dynamo - Paris

Where should I begin?

The posts which actually got him banned (derail) were deleted by the moderator who did it.

Erm, They're all good games. I only saw the Chelsea game and really enjoyed it but you can't really go wrong with any of them (accept for maybe the PSG game).

Sloosha

Hello, Footie-GAF. <3

I have:

Barcelona - Spartak
Juve - Chelsea
Dynamo - Paris

Where should I begin?

The posts which actually got him banned (derail) were deleted by the moderator who did it.

Definitely Chelsea vs Juve for that Oscar magic.

They are more interested in heckling the opposition than supporting their own team. They are so angry, they hate everyone. One day, when they get bored of hating everything else they will hate themselves and the Britannia will become the ugliest battle royale ever.

I agree, do Stoke even cheer their own goals or only when the other team gets carded/hurt?

Im still angry about Kompany letting me down yesterday :( he is always so solid.... that back 3 second half did us NO favors. Great game though for you neutrals, City sill be bounce back and Arsenal City should be fuuuun (roommate is gooner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom