• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Christ Barcelona, thanks for the heart attack. Fantastic finish by Alves though, could not have done it better myself.

On a positive note, Tello was great tonight. Alexis and Villa caused havoc when they came on. Can't wait to see a few games with Villa,Messi and Alexis upfront. Even when Messi plays badly he saves our asses.

FootballFan

Christ Barcelona, thanks for the heart attack. Fantastic finish by Alves though, could not have done it better myself.

On a positive note, Tello was great tonight. Alexis and Villa caused havoc when they came on. Can't wait to see a few games with Villa,Messi and Alexis upfront. Even when Messi plays badly he saves our asses.

True, Tello was impressive. Alexis was great when he came on too.

BUT it is horrible that both Puyol and Pique are now injured. Our starting CBs next game will be Song and Masch? Or Busquets and Masch. Or Bartra and Masch. Not looking good there. Adriano/Alba/Alves are essentially midfielders too. So no defenders haha.

ElyrionX

I only watched the second half of the United game. But......we start Scholes and Carrick and we end up playing like shit? What a surprise.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

yeah tello is our new superstar. my god that kid has talent

Lightning

Banned
True, Tello was impressive. Alexis was great when he came on too.

BUT it is horrible that both Puyol and Pique are now injured. Our starting CBs next game will be Song and Masch? Or Busquets and Masch. Or Bartra and Masch. Not looking good there. Adriano/Alba/Alves are essentially midfielders too. So no defenders haha.
Song can be a very capable CB. The guy can be a beast when he is disciplined to stay in position.

I remember when it was "lol" when Tello was selected for a game and then he shows his class like he did today. Is anyone able to update me on how well Cesc played today? I watched the Chelsea game.

Mumei

the worst part of this is that mumei isnt giving me a chance in hell. oh well this is me

i6rfi1x6BZwcz.gif

Speaking of, you know, I just caught this exchange you had with Sviatoslav at 12165 - 12166. Thanks for the laugh.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://i.minus.com/i6rfi1x6BZwcz.gif[IMG]

Speaking of, you know, I just caught [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=42301268#post42301268"]this exchange[/URL] you had with Sviatoslav at 12165 - 12166. Thanks for the laugh.[/QUOTE]

what is up with you and mariah carey? Obv im in to you but wtf

Mumei

I would get into gif wars but I am quite certain you have hundreds more than I do. And the others, if you were curious (and of course you are), are Freddie, Whitney, Jackie, Jussi, Leontyne, Karen, Dusty, Aretha, and Babs. The last two are more recent additions to the pantheon.

I like good voices, and it is more important to me than the music in and of itself. (e.g. bad music + good voice > good music + bad voice, any day).

lol u r crazy as me dont lie

No, see, I am perfectly sane and only indulge myself occasionally; you are actually certifiable. You amuse me, though.

Messi

I would get into gif wars but I am quite certain you have hundreds more than I do. And the others, if you were curious (and of course you are), are Freddie, Whitney, Jackie, Jussi, Leontyne, Karen, Dusty, Aretha, and Babs. The last two are more recent additions to the pantheon.

I like good voices, and it is more important to me than the music in and of itself. (e.g. bad music + good voice > good music + bad voice, any day).

No, see, I am perfectly sane and only indulge myself occasionally; you are actually certifiable. You amuse me, though.

For the record, I am on your side in this, and yes, I would win.

Edit: I love that glen GIF, its so good.

Finally got done with season 5 of breaking bad.
I liked it, but even if Walt was a terrible person before, he crossed the line to completely unlikable in this season

AndresON777

shooting blanks

youre uptight whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom