• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Arnie doesn't believe in music.
It's an industry that propagates pretentious wankery as 'talent'. No thanks, I'd rather get sucked off by a fit scouse milf after delivering her daily pint of semi skimmed.
I'd much rather be a footballer. I'd get bored of touring after about 3 days I think
Same.

If I was going to be a successful musician, and I could only choose which one, I'd be Bieber. Think of the women and the money. Or that curly haired dope from One Direction, he seems to be rolling in milfs.

I wish I was little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

Yen

It's an industry that propagates pretentious wankery as 'talent'. No thanks, I'd rather get sucked off by a fit scouse milf after delivering her daily pint of semi skimmed.

Not all music is pretentious, and plenty of bands have legitimate talent. But I can see where you are coming from with all the music posted in this thread.

Arnie

Not all music is pretentious, and plenty of bands have legitimate talent. But I can see where you are coming from with all the music posted in this thread.
I went for a pint yesterday with some friends and it was at a pub that prides itself on live music shows. The band that were due to be playing later that evening were just dicking about and being huge tits.

There were benches free but they were flopped about on the doorstep. They all had ridiculous 'out there' haircuts. They had their pants rolled up to show a few inches of calf. And they couldn't stop drumming shit with their hands; concrete floor? Drum it. Bar? Drum it. Pint glass? Drum it. Band mate's arm? Drum it.

I was repulsed by it, but I couldn't look away. A man on the edge, and I just wanted to finish my burger in peace.

FootballFan

I wish I was little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

:lol

Footballer hands down, music industry seems kinda boring.. football you are (usually) surrounded by real talent and unpredictable events

Yen

I went for a pint yesterday with some friends and it was at a pub that prides itself on live music shows. The band that were due to be playing later that evening were just dicking about and being huge tits.

There were benches free but they were flopped about on the doorstep. They all had ridiculous 'out there' haircuts. They had their pants rolled up to show a few inches of calf. And they couldn't stop drumming shit with their hands; concrete floor? Drum it. Bar? Drum it. Pint glass? Drum it. Band mate's arm? Drum it.

I was repulsed by it, but I couldn't look away. A man on the edge, and I just wanted to finish my burger in peace.

Should've glassed them.

The only pretentious musicians or fans are people who were pretentious in the first place.

The same people exist in literature, film or any of the arts, or just about anything else for that matter.

Fry

In the midst of all this craziness I'd like to point out the fact that I just turned 21. Now go on with your filthy stories.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY GAF!!!

26 years old :( man, time moves, but i'm feeling good

Happy birthday bros!!! Best wishes.

ibNKNu1ZN5vNB.jpg

Facism

still bitter that the turkish national team still has the same old manager problems. I tempted to get all conspiracy and believe the manager doesn't make any decisions.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lucas Moura's agent Roberto Calenda:

The player had chosen Italy and said yes to Inter. It wasn’t just a verbal agreement, as he had authorisation from São Paulo. This opened the door for PSG, as São Paulo had confirmed they would sell. Inter had the opportunity to close the deal, but chose not to. There were other interested parties, above all Real Madrid, but less so Manchester United, as he never wanted to go there.

What the hell Bob Cass?

I want to be on the Chelsea medical team so I can touch Eva at the training courses

Why not be a successful player there where you can get her to touch you.

The only pretentious musicians or fans are people who were pretentious in the first place.

The same people exist in literature, film or any of the arts, or just about anything else for that matter.

It's not like I enjoy the pretentious idiots, but there's lots of people out there who just plays music cause they like it and aren't trying to get their dumb messages across and being all arty about it. I do enjoy Trier though no matter how pretentious his movies might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom