• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What does it mean? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!

Horrible things of course.

Worst case scenario: The unholy Zeman ends our unbeaten run and I die in a freak accident.

Best case scenario: The unholy Zeman ends our unbeaten run minutes AFTER I die in a freak accident.

Fellaini said:
I am just starting my fifth season at Everton, this will be one of my last. I have seen everything. In January or at the end of the season I will turn to another club or championship.

Frogson, plz take this problem away.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Spain are lucky Messi decided to pick Argentina. Now no one can shit on their achievement and claim it was all down to one man à la Pele's Brazil.

Yen

Spain are lucky Messi decided to pick Argentina. Now no one can shit on their achievement and claim it was all down to one man à la Pele's Brazil.

Speaking of which, I know a guy who knows a guy called Rivelinho. Unusual name for an Irishman.

caramac

Poor Eggman

igNmSQyzZF8I5.png

...no-one thinks that? lol.

Didi was Brazil's best player in '58, '62 was Garrincha's tourney (Pele wasn't even fit), And '70 is seen as the perfect team.

choodi

Banned
Catching up on unwatched HBO.

"Big Love" pilot.

Amanda Seyfried is ridiculously gorgeous. Chloe Sevigny is cute as hell. Unsure if this can propel me very far through a drama about Mormonism, but hey.

I really enjoyed Big Love. Great show with fantastic characters

Salazar

He could hover close to the sideline whining for snacks mid-game and there would be a Redcafé contingent who squeal about him being victimised.

Salazar

What's the story with your obsession over Asian girls?

?

I just listen to the music and watch the variety shows. Along with a lot of non-Korean music and non-Korean tv.

I ran with a Phil Collins avatar for a while there, and I'm not obsessed with Phil.

Kyoufu, on the other hand, clearly has a Cabaye problem, and he owns up to it.

Yen

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9531116/Liverpool-manager-Brendan-Rodgers-to-receive-help-from-technical-committee.html

Liverpool going ahead with the "technical committee." Rodgers said when he was appointed that he wanted a committee to help him. I'd hazard a guess that the committee is the scouts we signed from Man City, who join this week, a new CEO/negotiator and as the article implies, a technical director. Doesn't make any sense that Segura would leave though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9531116/Liverpool-manager-Brendan-Rodgers-to-receive-help-from-technical-committee.html

Liverpool going ahead with the "technical committee." Rodgers said when he was appointed that he wanted a committee to help him. I'd hazard a guess that the committee is the scouts we signed from Man City, who join this week, a new CEO/negotiator and as the article implies, a technical director. Doesn't make any sense that Segura would leave though.

#basedmarwood to join Liverpool

Wilbur

Banned
It is odd that he looks like he wants to get banned most of the time.

And Copernicus basically calls Sculli a JT and isn't banned hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom