• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

We should play 4-4-2 as Sessegnon clearly isn't fucking fit. No pre-season, going to take a while for him to catch up.

Well, I wouldn't pretend or aspire to meet a judicial standard when I'm talking about football gossip. "Contamination" (my word choice, probably an over-generous one) by prejudice and preconception is sort of given, innit. I'm not judging as an elected arbiter; I'm summing up what I reckon. Potentially garbage, of course. I didn't intend to string it out.

And "skewing" is sort of intrinsic to the concept of opinions: that's what they do. You don't need me to tell you that disgust for JT and Ashley is hardly a minority or subversive view to hold.
Fair enough, I used a word superfluously. But you'd know all about superfluous words, wouldn't you ;)

Where is it?

It's one of the first posts in the thread, just use the Mibbit link if you don't have a client.

IRC chat provided by Wes, used on match days for when 60 seconds between posts is just too long to wait.
server: studio64.yi.org
channel: #football
Mibbit link if you don't have a dedicated IRC application.
Instructions on how to set up if you do have a client: IRC chat setup

Where is it?

Mibbit link if you don't have a dedicated IRC application.
Instructions on how to set up an IRC client: IRC chat setup

Guys, if no one responds for the two minutes you;re in there. Don't leave. A lot of us in there are either AFK at that moment in time or haven't checked the application.

The regulars see a lot of people pop in for 30 seconds then when they don't get an immediate response just leave! Just hang around.

fuenf

what a boring ass game. but if hamburg keeps winning against dortmund im okay with this.

Nah we need to win this game. It's important that we distance Dortmund AND Schalke. A draw wont help much. The game is so frustrating, though. It's the classic example why Bayern needs a player like Martinez but of course Jupp wont play him. Yeah Gustavo had a good start but he completely disappeared after the 25th minute and he provides absolutely nothing offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom