• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The second yellow more than made up for it

Dissent should always be punished, with a warning or a card. Maybe he'll learn to shut his trap next time, the language some players use against the officials is disgraceful.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea team:

Cech (c); Ivan, D Luiz, Cahill, Cole; Ram, Mik; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Torres. - subs: Turn, Azpili, JT, Bert, Rom, Lamps, Moses.

Lampard finally banished unfortunately. This line-up is going to murder Stoke. I expect at least 3 penalties.

Sloosha

Chelsea team:

Cech (c); Ivan, D Luiz, Cahill, Cole; Ram, Mik; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Torres. - subs: Turn, Azpili, JT, Bert, Rom, Lamps, Moses.

Lampard finally banished unfortunately. This line-up is going to murder Stoke. I expect at least 3 penalties.

Oscar starting. Fantastic.

Chelsea team:

isrrfR8HVoL3F.gif

Fintan

Chelsea team:

I like that team. I've been wanting to see Ramires play in that midfield two, rather than on the right. Cahill starting is nice too. Hope to see a bit of Romeu and Moses.

Garjon

I do think that Fellaini is the most inconsistent player in the league, one minute he'll dazzle you with his ability to hold up the ball and intercept possession. The next, that.

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Leitner, Kehl - Reus, Götze, Perisic - Lewandowski

Happy for Leitner to get a start and a well deserved rest for Kuba.

Garjon

Wow even with 10 men, Swansea can still impress. Really should have scored there, as well as with several other chances this half.

Fry

Just got home from Uni, had an exam at 8 in the fucking morning.

At least I did well and got in home just in time for Schalke x Bayern :)

Chelsea team:

Were the hell is Marin, you bastards?! (j/k, I know he's been injured)

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Leitner, Kehl - Reus, Götze, Perisic - Lewandowski

Happy for Leitner to get a start and a well deserved rest for Kuba.
I expected GK to start, tbh. But I guess his form is still in the crapper.
Happy for Leitner as well, although I hope we won't concede because of his overly relaxed style.

/edit

Just got home from Uni, had an exam at 8 in the fucking morning.

At least I did well and got in home just in time for Schalke x Bayern :)
Best of luck (for the grade).

3Sixty

Premier League football is having seriously detrimental effects on traffic in the city. All i wanted was a haircut. Lots of Villa fans made the trip down. Might be the first time they've seen sunshine.

Based Kelvin Davis has been dropped.

In steps Hollywood heartthrob, the latino lover, guy whos name sounds slightly racist Paulo Gazzaniga

Gambit

Despite Marcef Reif, I am ready for Bayern x Schalke.

Kinda expected Gustavo would play. So far, Schalke is the strongest opponent and the combo Schweini-Gustavo is used to one another.

Oh and lol about Huntelaar of course playing. Nice try at mindgames, Stevens

fuenf

Were the hell is Marin, you bastards?! (j/k, I know he's been injured)

i still believe that Marin never would've signed with Chelsea had he known that they'd sign Oscar and Hazard as well (and wanted to buy Schürrle too). i guess he was simply a bargain and will be loaned out to some second tier PL club soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom