• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

You know, often I quite despise afer dark footy GAF when i wake up and have to read through it, yet today I have no such problems. Why you may ask? well, it is indeed bemuse today I have been involved in such antics as to make even Wilbury blush. I cannpot quite belive it myself, it feels very strange indeed. Quite frankly i have some difficulty typing this simple resonpkes. Well, in any case, thst is my strory. I hope you appresciate the lengths iw ent yi atain this stuff fory you guys. Man , i am gonna be hungover tomorrow. All in good fsith hougj.

Jin_7

Dortmund's streak of 31 unbeaten games in the league is over. Ironically ended by Hamburg who hold the record at 36 unbeaten games in a row. =(

sohois

Oh, there is still beer in on of these cans. What a svizarare night i havehafn. Truly, none can compear to the craziness that has occruededsd. You lnow, 9 do hope to expericne ene to such an epxerine an again somw jwa in the uteutrl . it wasgqieie nice. OH no,vvmy typing has fialed me,. well, i fany should read thi,s please, just be careful . That isa leel

FuturusX

Crazy afternoon. Had a chilli with Phil Brown in the Wednesday press room, filmed the match for them, and then the press conferences, and had a close encounter with Jay Spearing and N'Gog by the dressing rooms after the game. I was about a metre away from them and it took all my will power not to jump on Jay's back and ruffle his stubbly hair.

And me and my mate got the jobs, so we both work in the Sheffield Wednesday press office for the remainder of the season. It's unpaid experience, but they pay off any expenses and the foods both free and plentiful.

I approve of this post...Well done!

elseanio

Excited for tomorrow. More nervous about this going well than the result, to be honest.

yutTS.jpg

zRE4u.jpg

Fry

Oh, there is still beer in on of these cans. What a svizarare night i havehafn. Truly, none can compear to the craziness that has occruededsd. You lnow, 9 do hope to expericne ene to such an epxerine an again somw jwa in the uteutrl . it wasgqieie nice. OH no,vvmy typing has fialed me,. well, i fany should read thi,s please, just be careful . That isa leel

Are you really drunk or you're just Messing with us?

Linius

Watched the first two episodes from Suits. Pretty damn awesome. Though some law terms are a bit hard to follow for a foreigner (have no subs) :p

But I'm going to enjoy this show :D

Fry

Watched the first two episodes from Suits. Pretty damn awesome. Though some law terms are a bit hard to follow for a foreigner (have no subs) :p

But I'm going to enjoy this show :D

I watched the first three so far. I really want to keep going, but I have no desire to see any TV show at all at the moment. :(

dc89

You're forgetting you still have numerous players that are getting outrageous wages every week.

Maybe you can't remember but I was criticising some of the deals we did in the past and how it's pretty much impossible for us to offload dead weight.

I said it every week, 'when is RSC going.' 'Man I wish Ade would just go.'

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We play against Beira-Mar in 45 minutes at home! If you want to watch some James Rodriguez class just tune in! =)
150px-F.C._Porto_logo.png

YES!!! I just switched isps last month so now I can stream espn on my xbox which streams the portuguese league!!!

-do yall type with mitts on when drunk? I really dont get it...

Fry

I know that feel. Sometimes I don't feel like watching anything at all so I quite series for some period.

Yeah, pretty much. I haven't seen a movie either in a long time...

But Homeland's back next sunday, so that might cheer me up a bit.

RaGe_pt

YES!!! I just switched isps last month so now I can stream espn on my xbox which streams the portuguese league!!!

-do yall type with mitts on when drunk? I really dont get it...

Nice man! You can watch some of FC Porto today ;). Half an hour to start! I'm excited to watch the game! :)

Linius

Yeah, pretty much. I haven't seen a movie either in a long time...

But Homeland's back next sunday, so that might cheer me up a bit.

Yeah, looking forward to that. Might watch the season finale to refresh my memory. My mondays will be filled with series I guess (Dexter, Homeland, Boardwalk Empire) :p

Guess I can't find the time to watch that in one day.

Razor554

Valdes - Alves Song Mascherano Adriano - Cesc Busquets Thiago - Alexis Messi Villa

YES! Finally Villa in starting 11. Good game to rest Xavi too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bet on this instead:

Lucio or/AND Bonucci to commit an error that leads to a goal.
Pogba to attempt more headers than Pirlo ever did in his entire career.
Vucinic to be dispossessed more than our entire team combined.
Nicky B to score.

There is that, but that cross from Van der Vaart for the first goal and the solo goal from Song on the third were quite marvelous.

Dortmund had so many chances in the last 10 min or so, could have scored 1 or 2 mmore goals.

Sure, but like I said that was only possible because our defense was bad and gave them way too much space. Especially the second Son goal was possible because of Hummels terrible, terrible pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom