• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought the homeland Blu today, it better not be shit.
It's fucking brilliant. You won't be disappointed.

Watched the first two episodes from Suits. Pretty damn awesome. Though some law terms are a bit hard to follow for a foreigner (have no subs) :p

But I'm going to enjoy this show :D
Same for me haha. It's a brilliant show, though a little difficult to get into for me. It definitely gets better as the series progresses.

How do Barca fans feel about the prospect of Catalunya gaining independence from Spain?

I don't know if any of you are actually Catalan which would affect your emotional feelings, but anyhow.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
How do Barca fans feel about the prospect of Catalunya gaining independence from Spain?

I don't know if any of you are actually Catalan which would affect your emotional feelings, but anyhow.

I don't think there are actually any Catalan Barca fans here, lol.

I read some thing on espnfc in which some spanish economist said that that would be horrible for Barca. His idea was to combine the portuguese league and la liga and I think that is actually an awesome idea.

elsk

Banned

I doubt it happens, but if happens then Spain would have another big problem. I understand Catalunya is one of the most productive regions of Spain. Also: No more catalan teams in La Liga? :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Helton, Danilo, Alex, Maicon, Mangala, Defour, Moutinho, James, Varela, Atsu, Jackson

Let's do this guys!

Has it started yet? If not what is kickoff because I can only watch until Barca starts and then I'll watch the replay later for dat James

fucking espn 3 fuck them

-jesus christ I checked scoremobile they're in the 10th minute!

Zabojnik

Eh, we're controlling the game, with some luck we could've netted two at least. Pogba was pretty decent, can't beat him in the air.

Linius

Damn, I love the music in Suits. First three episodes featured The Black Keys, Vampire Weekend, Foster the People and The xx :D

Oh and Messi, Homeland is awesome.

untitled-167uqt.gif
untitled-3pmj9i.gif

Nice goal

Edit: 2-0

Arnie

Beautiful goal.

Bring me the money. Wrap it up. I'll buy an Italian BMT in your honour tomorrow Juve GAF.

Before I watch Borini keg united.

RaGe_pt

2.0 at halftime! Jackson and Varela, two assists from James Rodriguez of course. What a goal by Jackson Martinez! Amazing acrobatic kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom