• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

^Oh don't get me wrong Shake, I was quite pleased by his performance.
Ui71W.gif
He was stylin' in the middle with Marchisio.
Ui71W.gif

How do you guys think Conte will manage Pirlo this week? Now that he's been resting for a week, I have a feeling he'll start against Fiorentina, Roma and Shakthar. Conte is crazy (for Pirlo) like that.

Hey guys, Europa League is still good right? Because I don't think Zenit is gonna qualify for the Champion's League next season :(

Sviato, you jinxed it with your new avatar.

Keio

For a Finer World
Ref going quite tough on the penalty calls you have to give him that UNICEF doesn't scare him...

Edit: sry, double :/

Sviato, you jinxed it with your new avatar.

Perhaps, did you hear that Kerzhakov along with Russia captain Denisov have been sent down to the reserves team for complaining about wages? Rumors of two more players sent to the reserves for the same reason as well. :( This team is imploding so hard.

Gaf I'm not sure whether I just made a huge twat of myself or not

Been at a wedding do for the wife's cousin, my wife's family is Italian and the wedding itself was in Sicily last month. Anyway we were leaving as we have to get home for the baby and I've had a few cidres and on the way out was kissing nikkis female relatives on the cheek as you do and then said bye to the groom and instinctively went in for the cheek.

Is this a done thing or am I forever to be known as Nicolettes slightly gay husband?

Moobabe

Gaf I'm not sure whether I just made a huge twat of myself or not

Been at a wedding do for the wife's cousin, my wife's family is Italian and the wedding itself was in Sicily last month. Anyway we were leaving as we have to get home for the baby and I've had a few cidres and on the way out was kissing nikkis female relatives on the cheek as you do and then said bye to the groom and instinctively went in for the cheek.

Is this a done thing or am I forever to be known as Nicolettes slightly gay husband?

Oh Jeff... to think that you were my manliness mentor for all of a week!

Keio

For a Finer World
That shot of Vilanova. Thinking what if it had not gone in. What if next time they won't break up a parked bus. The Chelsea game. That must be a haunting thought and damn, what a job. The pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom