• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
löw has to make hi at least the number 2... but if he countinues to play that good neuer really gets in trouble... he was the nr.1 before his injury and he is even better now...neuer also got better than 2 years ago but at the moment i see them on par and that's not enough to surpass him..he has to get better than neuer

No way Löw will ever drop Neuer. Unless Löw is still coach in like 2023 or something what I sure as hell don't hope lol

Linius

Which one exactly? It'sa very exciting day tomorrow

It's not like Feyenoord is playing PSV every weekend...

wPwUU.gif

Soi-Fong

dc, you need to take a course in economics or finance or some shit like that.

The guys lives and breathes and gets high off City. Look at all the propaganda posts and such. Really don't think any economics class will help with his rabid fan obsession of the club.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Mauricio Isla ‏@Mauri_Isla
"Bella victoria..devo laborare piu forte Per retornare en grande forma..dopo 8 messe e duro..Grazie y forza juve..."

No worries Isla Bonita, we can wait a little bit longer! Time to get my 'LA FIESOLE IN FIAMME' scarf out of the closet. VIOLA MERDA, ALE ALE, VIOLA MERDA, ALE ALEEEE!

fuck chile

Forza Inter!

[/QUOTE]

PSV all the way!

/edit
[quote="Milchmonster, post: 42430950"]No way Löw will ever drop Neuer. Unless Löw is still coach in like 2023 or something what I sure as hell don't hope lol[/QUOTE]
Don't see it either unless Neuer is gravely injured or dead, lol

wPwUU.gif
I know I know but Arse - ManC is also on tomorrow and I'm known for being an Arsenal fan around here so that's why I'm asking.

We did surprisingly well last season against the top teams in the Eredivisie, but I don't really think we'll reach that level tomorrow. Feyenoord really hasnt beem that much of a strong side in recent times and can be very irregular. Don't see a 10-0 happening though.

Je weet wat ze zeggen: PSV uit, altijd lastig

fuenf

No way Löw will ever drop Neuer. Unless Löw is still coach in like 2023 or something what I sure as hell don't hope lol

If Ter Stegen transfers to Barca, Real or PSG he might have a 10% shot of unseating him but realistically Neuer should have the #1 spot secured over the next decade (or as long as he plays for Bayern).

What did you post that ?I'm not a fan of Barca and I always root against them but Granada's play was horrendous.
When they got the ball they just passed it backward or kicked it into touch ...

I haven't even watched the full game tbh., I'm just sick & tired of people complaining about ugly football (the bulk of footygaf is too).
And then you talked about deserving it more - who gives a shit? Whoever wins in the end deserves it because they scored more then they conceded. Everything else is beside the point.

FootballFan

What did you post that ?I'm not a fan of Barca and I always root against them but Granada's play was horrendous.
When they got the ball they just passed it backward or kicked it into touch ...

On gaf if you are against defensive counter-attacking football you are automatically presumed to be a salty bitter Barca supporter, I think that is why he posted it.

Personally, I don't really care how a team plays, as long as they aren't out there to break legs like Pepe at times then they can play however they want. The result is what matters and Granada nearly got it had they finished their two 1on1s.

I haven't even watched the full game tbh., I'm just sick & tired of people complaining about ugly football (the bulk of footygaf is too).
And then you talked about deserving it more - who gives a shit? Whoever wins in the end deserves it because they scored more then they conceded. Everything else is beside the point.

But Granada did nothing to score more. That's why it was ugly. Don't take me wrong, I love defensive football but when you do it to take no goal and don't try to score one it's not football anymore. This tactic never worked and will never work.
what chelsea or Inter did in C1 was not what Granada did.

On gaf if you are against defensive counter-attacking football you are automatically presumed to be a salty bitter Barca supporter, I think that is why he posted it.

Personally, I don't really care how a team plays, as long as they aren't out there to break legs like Pepe at times then they can play however they want. The result is what matters and Granada nearly got it had they finished their two 1on1s.
No.

Most people are against it.

Difference is being self-righteous and stuck up about it.

---

Soi-Fong cracks me up. He's a proper red. I love you Soi-Fong.

Clegg

Theres nothing wrong about preferring attacking football to defensive football.

The problem I have is when people start bitching about "anti-football" and how the attacking teams deserve to win more than their defensive counterparts.

Their argument reeks of bitterness.

The Inter bashing esp makes me laugh.

Inter attacked Barca at San Siro and Sneijder tore their defence apart.

The main reason they played the way they did at Camp Nou was cos Busquet's cheated to get Motta sent off.

Yet Inter and somehow the bad guys.

Lolz.

Linius

I know I know but Arse - ManC is also on tomorrow and I'm known for being an Arsenal fan around here so that's why I'm asking.

We did surprisingly well last season against the top teams in the Eredivisie, but I don't really think we'll reach that level tomorrow. Feyenoord really hasnt beem that much of a strong side in recent times and can be very irregular. Don't see a 10-0 happening though.

Je weet wat ze zeggen: PSV uit, altijd lastig

Yep, but PSV is also very weak at the moment. Can be an interesting match. Hopefully a draw :p

The main reason they played the way they did at Camp Nou was cos Busquet's cheated to get Motta sent off.

Lolz.
shhhh, you're not allowed to bring facts into this.

K1LLER7

my predicted United team for tomorrow

------- Lindegaard -------

Rafael -- Rio -- Vidic -- Evra

------ Carrick - Giggs ------

Valencia -- Kagawa -- Welbeck

------------- RVP ------------

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Lolz.

they scored an offside goal at san siro and then the bojan goal to win was disallowed at camp nou.

lets be real

Clegg

Lolz.

I wish this was posted during the CL final or Euros thread in off topic. The non regular football watchers would have lost their shit at you.

Then we could all bask in their salt.

Theres nothing wrong about preferring attacking football to defensive football.

The problem I have is when people start bitching about "anti-football" and how the attacking teams deserve to win more than their defensive counterparts.

Their argument reeks of bitterness.

But that wasn't what I talked about. Barcelone deserved to win because they scored a great goal by Xavi. But Granada deserved to lose because they did nothing to win and hoped to take home a wonderfull draw ... The thing is when you play like that against a team like Barcelone, it's like playing the lottery for a shitty prize. You have such a tiny chance to not take a goal that it's not worth it to play like that. You should at least try to take the ball to the other side of the field and play football because it's the only way to score a goal.

Playing defensive to get the ball and do something with it is great, playing defensive to do nothing is just shitty football and no one who plays like that deserves to win anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom