• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona 2-0 Granada FT

untitled-5peruo.gif

FootballFan

Holy shit that was a crazy game. So close to losing it at times, deserved win but props to Granada, played really well for 85 minutes. That was awesome. 11 points.

G-Unit

man props to granada, but I fuckin hate when teams defend with 9... fuck chelsea, fuck inter and fuck mou, disgusting football

FootballFan

man props to granada, but I fuckin hate when teams defend with 9... fuck chelsea, fuck inter and fuck mou, disgusting football

Yeah.. Granada play 4-3-3 vs Barca and I can guarantee you the score would end with at least 5 goals for Barca and none for Granada. They do what they have to for the result, it might not be as entertaining but they came to get points not to entertain the other team.

Hahaha, the first thing Rene Adler did in the change room was drinking a beer. Don't know if that's the right thing to do with the next match on Tuesday or Wednesday but he deserves that. HSV's best player.

I actually want this guy back in the national team, he's pretty awesome.

Yeah.. Granada play 4-3-3 vs Barca and I can guarantee you the score would end with at least 5 goals for Barca and none for Granada. They do what they have to for the result, it might not be as entertaining but they came to get points not to entertain the other team.

And they lose 2-0 ...
I don't understand how anyone who loves football could say that Granada deserved more. They did nothing for 90 minutes. At least they could have tried to play and have no regret but this match was just boring and we just waited until barca scored because we all knew they would score at some point like they always do. It was really not worth it and I hope we don't see this tactic anymore because it doesn't work and it's boring.

And they lose 2-0 ...
I don't understand how anyone who loves football could say that Granada deserved more. They did nothing for 90 minutes. At least they could have tried to play and have no regret but this match was just boring and we just waited until barca scored because we all knew they would score at some point like they always do. It was really not worth it and I hope we don't see this tactic anymore because it doesn't work and it's boring.

ODTa6.jpg

Hahaha, the first thing Rene Adler did in the change room was drinking a beer. Don't know if that's the right thing to do with the next match on Tuesday or Wednesday but he deserves that. HSV's best player.

I actually want this guy back in the national team, he's pretty awesome.

Certainly better then Wiese, by a...galaxy, lol
Neuer's been good in the NT so he should stay n1.
But for the third spot..no idea. Zieler/ter Stegen/Leno/the Stuttgart dude....all pretty freaking great, but still too young/inconsistent imho.

Zabojnik

Mauricio Isla ‏@Mauri_Isla
"Bella victoria..devo laborare piu forte Per retornare en grande forma..dopo 8 messe e duro..Grazie y forza juve..."

No worries Isla Bonita, we can wait a little bit longer! Time to get my 'LA FIESOLE IN FIAMME' scarf out of the closet. VIOLA MERDA, ALE ALE, VIOLA MERDA, ALE ALEEEE!

The_Joker

Certainly better then Wiese, by a...galaxy, lol
Neuer's been good in the NT so he should stay n1.
But for the third spot..no idea. Zieler/ter Stegen/Leno/the Stuttgart dude....all pretty freaking great, but still too young/inconsistent imho.

löw has to make hi at least the number 2... but if he countinues to play that good neuer really gets in trouble... he was the nr.1 before his injury and he is even better now...neuer also got better than 2 years ago but at the moment i see them on par and that's not enough to surpass him..he has to get better than neuer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom