• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky77

why bring up a semifinal that was 3 yrs ago anyway?..

I think is different when Granada plays defensive than when Chelsea does it or Man City.. based on the money spent on players from each team.

That said, is a valid style if you get the results, but I don't see what the big deal is if someone says they don't enjoy that style of football..

Is there any reason this keeps being brought up over and over and over again?

they scored an offside goal at san siro and then the bojan goal to win was disallowed at camp nou.

lets be real
Sure. But I'm not talking about the result, more that Inter somehow played "anti-football".

They didn't in the first leg and in the 2nd they were handicapped by Barca cheating.

Just some balance.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
tbf Viva brought it up not Andres lol.
1331744035343.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Are we still going on about this? Good lord that was two and a half years ago.

honestly I like how man utd come at us b/c saf has cojones like braveheart but if they were more like chelsea they may not be so salty...

I just hate mou and I knew after we lost to inter madrid would hire him as manager and almost all old latin americans I know are shitty madrid fans

dat blood pressure

K1LLER7

If I remember correctly even Inter looked to counter Barca in the CL. Barca struggle to deal with teams that counter with quick players out wide, seen as the LB and RB push up so often.

It's not about being salty. I have no issues with Barca they're the best team I've ever seen with the best player and football I've ever seen so they deserve all their success.

I just don't like arrogant football fans chatting shit.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Mou's Inter was a very interesting team. I still think they were better than Barcelona.

sneidjer, milito, etoo and julio cesar (before he died) were all god tier. Still, we used to suck and got good so we were spoiled quick.

I admit we get refs to help us just like against chelsea and madrid but football is still like wrestling in some ways.

we all love drama we are fans of sport

Oxx

I don't know why I was assuming that there was going to be a Mac version of Torchlight II day one, but still, boooooo.

Checks into footygaf for first time in a while (still not got Internet in new house)

Sees big argument over defensive footbal

No surprise there...

Soi-Fong

my predicted United team for tomorrow

------- Lindegaard -------

Rafael -- Rio -- Vidic -- Evra

------ Carrick - Giggs ------

Valencia -- Kagawa -- Welbeck

------------- RVP ------------

Soon nervous for the game tomorrow. And please... No Welbeck on the wings. He'll cut in too often leaving the middle too stranded with RVP and Kagawa. I'd rather Nani start.

Replace Giggs with Cleverly or Anderson.

qindarka

Banned
Chelsea did well to get the goal and Mata's assist was superb, but for 85 min Stoke kept Chelsea at bay, and that's enough for me to say that Stoke did deserve a tie from this game.

And as for stats, I'd really not look at them and just focus on the game itself. Barcelona v Chelsea says a lot about how much stats matter.

Late reply but you do know that a game lasts 90 minutes, right? Whats with this held them out for 85 minutes nonsense? Have all of United's last gasp wins over the years been undeserved?

Anyway, I think that the result is always deserved unless one team has been favored by the officials.

Soi-Fong

Late reply but you do know that a game lasts 90 minutes, right? Whats with this held them out for 85 minutes nonsense? Have all of United's last gasp wins over the years been undeserved?

Anyway, I think that the result is always deserved unless one team has been favored by the officials.

I already responded to this beforehand. Undeserved was the wrong word to use, but both teams "deserved" to get something out of the game.

I just want Kagawa to show off tomorrow. I needs me some fantasy points.

He'll do for us what he did for BVB against Schalke and obliterate them!!! That would be amazing. Haha

K1LLER7

Soon nervous for the game tomorrow. And please... No Welbeck on the wings. He'll cut in too often leaving the middle too stranded with RVP and Kagawa. I'd rather Nani start.

Replace Giggs with Cleverly or Anderson.

This, but Fergie will play Giggs and both Sahin and Allen will play triangles around our midfield.

Bet Kagawa and Sahin never thought they'd play against each other in a Man Utd v Liverpool match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom