• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Real men cry - and it was a stunning tribute. When 'You'll Never Walk Alone' came on and the Everton fans burst into a standing ovation I couldn't contain myself. I love football. And I love you guys! At least until kick off I suppose.

That tribute made me all emotional and honestly I'm probably the least educated person in England when it comes to the Hillsborough tragedy. Perfectly done by Everton. I have more respect for the city of Liverpool now. :'(

Hopefully the Man United fans behave themselves and show respect and hopefully Man United/Newcastle win so my accumulator makes me some cash haha.

Moobabe

That tribute made me all emotional and honestly I'm probably the least educated person in England when it comes to the Hillsborough tragedy. Perfectly done by Everton. I have more respect for the city of Liverpool now. :'(

Hopefully the Man United fans behave themselves and show respect and hopefully Man United/Newcastle win so my accumulator makes me some cash haha.

Who do the mighty Toon play today?

Salazar

Who's the ref today?

Halsey.

Joe Hart has saved only 5 of the 11 shots on target he's faced in the PL this season.

pfkFO.gif

Tegris

Liverpool side is the same as Bib Theory suggested:

Confirmed #LFC team: Reina, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Allen, Gerrard, Shelvey, Borini, Sterling, Suarez.

Subs: Jones, Enrique, Sahin, Assaidi, Henderson, Carragher, Suso.

Kyoufu

So will Ba be in the 16? If not does he want to come play for us?

Apparently Ba has apologised to Pardew for the comments made by his agent. He's starting today and he looks like he's on form. :3

I'd say you can have Shola but he keeps creating goals for us as a super sub :p

Also Lukaku seems to be finding his feet at West Brom. Wonder if they'll buy him after the loan is over?

Mastadon

Banned

Confirmed #LFC team: Reina, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Allen, Gerrard, Shelvey, Borini, Sterling, Suarez.

Think Henderson deserved to start really, but good team. Good to see Enrique not starting.

Moobabe

Apparently Ba has apologised to Pardew for the comments made by his agent. He's starting today and he looks like he's on form. :3

I'd say you can have Shola but he keeps creating goals for us as a super sub :p

Also Lukaku seems to be finding his feet at West Brom. Wonder if they'll buy him after the loan is over?

He'll come back to us when his loan is done for sure - Torres has the quality but he's showing no hunger for the game at all any more. The fans have stuck by him but when he's showing minimal effort it gets tough to continually defend him.

Vidic is out.

Welp.

Lindegaard, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Giggs, Valencia, Kagawa, Nani, Van Persie

Piss off Fergie Giggs in CM you absolute Frogson.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

lol Downing

£20m to sit him in the stands

Salazar

Fucking Giggs.

Fucking inexplicable. I don't give a fuck what reason could be offered for it. It's wrong.

Why DO WE REPEATEDLY DROP THE SAME MASSIVE SELECTION BOLLOCK

Tegris

Think Henderson deserved to start really, but good team. Good to see Enrique not starting.

Rodgers hasn't the bollocks to drop Gerrard yet, particularly for a United game. If he has a shocker again I wouldn't be surprised to see Henderson in against Norwich.

Man United subs: De Gea, Anderson, Hernandez, Welbeck, Scholes, Cleverley, Buttner

3 CM players on the bench.

Giggs in the team.

Do one Fergie.

Lightning

Banned
I hope referees don't decide any results today.

I'm still trying to get over that Spurs vs. Lazio game. That was shocking refereeing and I hope we don't see any of it today.

Clegg

De Gea had a fine game against Galatasary.

If Ferger keeps dropping him then he might want to leave United and we'll have wasted £20m on nothing.

That CM is also wank. No mobility there and will get overrun easily.

Empty

i prefer de gea but i don't mind lindegaard for this game given that liverpool seem to be strongest on set pieces this season.

giggs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom