• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

MostarLFC ‏@MostarLFC
"Green Bib" Theory Lineup vs MUFC: Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Allen, Gerrard, Shelvey, Borini, Suarez, Sterling

Watching Sunday Brunch, and Caitlin Moran may be the most annoying person in the world.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ten minutes in and I like what I've seen of this Mexican team. No pelotazos, lots of one-touch passing unlike the senior and u-20 team.

I knew it.

what does that mean?

Dont you live here in usa? I love american sports too I dont have time for shitty Colombian players that arent good enough to play abroad. Como la india maria yo no soy de aya ni de aca lol

Strangely I'm not that nervous for the City game. I think we can win or take a point.

According to Twitter though, Vermarlen is out with flu. FUUUUUUUUUU-

K1LLER7

Messi post match

"Don't try to make a problem between me & Villa. Not only is there not one we get on great. These things happen in training too, its just that there are not cameras. I get on very well with Guaje".

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FERNANDA PÉREZ

I remember a time when all our teams suffered at corners. Now almost all our goals come from them. lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Messi post match

"Don't try to make a problem between me & Villa. Not only is there not one we get on great. These things happen in training too, its just that there are not cameras. I get on very well with Guaje".

yeah that was weird. I think we should bring in Falcao tho

Arnie

Off to my Nans for a fry up to settle the nerves. At the back of the Kop today, can't wait.

Ah, the day's of heading to my nan's to calm my nerves before a match, that was pretty much my childhood. Enjoy. I'm watching in a house of Everton and United fans. There'll be arguments, probably tears, and if we score I'll kick something.

Empty

i reckon it'll be 2-2 (skrtel, borini, kagawa, valencia) as both teams look poor at the back. hope frogson plays cleverly or scholes instead of giggs in the middle otherwise i'll be worried.

Clegg

Programme cover for todays match

A3eNCxvCUAEgdIY.jpg:large

Tegris

I'm not at all confident, so I'll say 2-1 United. Given past form in United-Liverpool matches, I expect the quality of play will be worse than the A-League preseason match I went to this afternoon.

Really nervous about today, City coming in off a loss is going to be tough for us.
I think we have the quality in the squad to win but if you asked me now, I'd take a point.

Hoping for Podolski-Giroud-Ox

Moobabe

For the sake of our league position I will today be an honorary Liverpool supporter. Hoping for 0-0 draws for City - Arsenal and Spuds - QPR.

I fancy QPR, Arsenal and Liverpool today. Really looking forward to the game at Anfield - I'll probably tear up, I did watching the Everton game (and again at the highlights...)

I fancy QPR, Arsenal and Liverpool today. Really looking forward to the game at Anfield - I'll probably tear up, I did watching the Everton game (and again at the highlights...)
I'm changing my mind. As much as I hate QPR, they can have the 3 points if hey want. The less Spurs come out with the better.

So for me, Liverpool and QPR wins please. City - Arsenal draw.

Moobabe

I'm changing my mind. As much as I hate QPR, they can have the 3 points if hey want. The less Spurs come out with the better.

So for me, Liverpool and QPR wins please. City - Arsenal draw.

You're a good man. What did you make of us yesterday? I'm not quite sure where to sit with it - we won, which was nice, but we didn't exactly carry a huge amount of threat when we move the ball as slowly as we do.

Moobabe

Same here :'(

Real men cry - and it was a stunning tribute. When 'You'll Never Walk Alone' came on and the Everton fans burst into a standing ovation I couldn't contain myself. I love football. And I love you guys! At least until kick off I suppose.

Both teams to score bets:

Liverpool V Man U, Leicester V Hull & Man City V Arsenal @ 9/2 Betfred Medium Stakes

Catania V Napoli, Levante V Real Sociedad & Aberdeen V Motherwell @ 9/2 Medium Stakes

All 6 Games - 28/1 Low Stakes

Over 2.5 4 fold Newcastle v Norwich, Falkenbergs v Varberg (Sweden), VPS v Mariehamn (Finland) & Stjarnan v Selfoss (Iceland) @ 11/1 Medium Stakes

Ajax, FC Twente, PSV & Man City V Arsenal Draw @ 10/1 Medium Stakes

Leicester, Newcastle, Spurs & Man U @ 12/1 Medium stakes

Ajax, FC Twente, PSV, Leicester, Newcastle & Spurs @ 14/1 Medium Stakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom