• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way have you guys watched Arsenal city tunnel cam? I wish arsenal had this as well. It's really good

LOL at clichy butthurt at arsene ignoring him. I hate clichy with a passion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZaDlweoztw&feature=plcp

hahaha, Arsene saw him too. EDIT: Or maybe he just saw his hair from the back and had no clue who it was, lol.

Don't have anything against Clichy, personally. Would still applaud him next time he comes to The Emi. Kolo too.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mark Halsey was sat two seats away from Ferguson at a charity dinner last week.

Meus, pass me your tin hat.

6608_eb95.gif

Oh no, Dembele again :(

We have a tough run coming up now - Spurs H, Newcastle A, Stoke H, Chelsea A, Arsenal H. CL games in between too.

10 points from that run would be good considering how shit we are playing right now.

Shelvey was sat next to him.

Salazar

LOL at clichy butthurt at arsene ignoring him.

:lol

How little a man can he be.

Viva said:
10 points from that run would be good considering how shit we are playing right now.

I want us to, at least once, run with something like

----------DDG
--Raf--Rio--Vidic--Büttner
----Carrick-----ClevGod
--------Kagawa/Rooney
Valencia--------Young/Nani/Welberg
-----------RVP

I really do.

We'll end up, if we're lucky, with

---------------Anders
-----Raf--Evans--Vidic--Evra
Valencia---Carrick---Scholes--Nani
------------Kagawa
----------------RVP

dc89

Oh no, Dembele again :(

We have a tough run coming up now - Spurs H, Newcastle A, Stoke H, Chelsea A, Arsenal H. CL games in between too.

Shelvey was sat next to him.

And before long Yaya will be set loose on that midfield of yours.

I want us to, at least once, run with something like

----------DDG
--Raf--Rio--Vidic--Büttner
----Carrick-----ClevGod
--------Kagawa/Rooney
Valencia--------Young/Nani/Welberg
-----------RVP

I really do.
Me too. We need to start getting more out of Kagawa. Not that I want hi to play CM but if somebody like Giggs is going to play CM, and Kagawa is going to be asked to play up the field and stay up there....I would rather have Kagawa in CM where he has energy and neat passing, and Welbeck up the field where he can hold it up.

Playing an inept CM and then Kagawa further up the field doesn't work if we can't get Shinji involved. In fairness, he needs to step up a little too. It will naturally take him some time to get going but I think he needs to start doing a little more now. But...he gets the ball in dangerous areas so rarely and when he does take up good positions in space we can't/refuse-to find him.

Kagawa a tiny bit deeper and the wingers pushed up might just do it.

dc89

City beaten 1-0 by Fulham in U21 Premier League.

A winless weekend for City as seniors, U21 & U18 fail to win. Mansour out.

One more thing I loved about Rafael's goal. Just moments before Gerrard was having a go at him. Rafa goes up the field and bends one in. Lovely!

dc89

Do you want mine? It's dented, but it's as sturdy as it's ever been.

:lol

How little a man can he be.

Clichy dedicated 9 years of his career to Arsenal and Wenger. Why not expect a handshake or acknowledgment?

Because he moved and won a title?

Small time mentality by Wenger if you ask me.

Actually Arnie, I'm gonna need my tin hat.

jtb

Banned
Walcott wants a clause in his contract that he play as a CF.

Wenger's starting Gervinho in the middle over Walcott had to hurt after the years of begging to play as striker, but eh... I certainly wouldn't mind Walcott playing as a striker (it can't be any worse than playing him out wide, where he's abysmal). But I don't think he's good enough. Just let his contract expire and buy someone promising next summer.

Woo, inched up the table into 13th. Fucking Dyer and Cisse

http://i.imgur.com/7umU4.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]Up to second. Woop! Had Rafael and Clyne on my bench though, could have been a lot better.

[quote="K1LLER7, post: 42488396"]One of the best United vs Spurs games

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=qoqrEkd9Zpg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=qoqrEkd9Zpg[/URL]

I miss that team :([/QUOTE]I was at this game.

Voice was gone by the end. Absolutely awesome. Ronaldo was incredible in the second half. As was most of the team tbf.

Arnie

Seriously though, it was such a rubbish decision I think Webb even apologised afterwards. I'm sure we would have lost anyway.

They should fucking parade him around the country like an olympic torch to make his full apologies, obviously skirting around Manchester.

Do you want mine? It's dented, but it's as sturdy as it's ever been.

Clichy dedicated 9 years of his career to Arsenal and Wenger. Why not expect a handshake or acknowledgment?

Because he moved and won a title?

Small time mentality by Wenger if you ask me.

Actually Arnie, I'm gonna need my tin hat.

Or maybe they fell out?

Watching that United and modern day United, you wouldn't think it was the same club.
Modern day United? It was 3 years ago lol.

Stop getting a hard on and covincing yourself the clubs dieing.

The first 45 minutes in that game were as bad as yesterday's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom