• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I wonder If anyone can guess the name?

With ________ on the pitch City have scored 11 goals this season. Without him they have scored one.

dc89

Lescott has tweeted saying hes not attending the FIFA13 launch party in Manchester tonight as it wouldn't be the best preparation for tomorrow's game.

So that means he's going to feature.

And poor Jimmy Milner has picked up a tie injury which could be metatarsal. Hence why he's been absent for the past few games.

Seriously devastated right now it genuinely seemed like Kean was on his way out, him staying after 2 owners and Shebby Singh have rallied to get him out just proves to me that there is something seriously underhand going on

Arnie

Seriously devastated right now it genuinely seemed like Kean was on his way out, him staying after 2 owners and Shebby Singh have rallied to get him out just proves to me that there is something seriously underhand going on

If Match of the Day tell me otherwise then I'll believe it.

Facism

Yes, Aykut, bring on Semih, Fenerbahce's professional Reserve player.

OH WOW SOW OFF AS WELL.

Kocaman is getting proper senile with his managing. need him out NOW.

Clegg

From Football Weekly:

RVP touched the ball five times in the first half and none of those touches were within 30 yards of the goal.

They were saying its madness in signing Kagawa and RVP but not having a midfield to actually give them the ball.

Kozak

Banned
Yes, Aykut, bring on Semih, Fenerbahce's professional Reserve player.

OH WOW SOW OFF AS WELL.

Kocaman is getting proper senile with his managing. need him out NOW.

Who could we bring in?

Don't think there are too many good managers available right now :\

Tweet from a local mp:

@GrahamJones_MP: Reliable source says Kean sacked last night. Refused to go. Bizarely came in & took training today. Confusion all round. #brfc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom