• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Also guys would be better if you read it in your actual voice/accent, not in batmans voice or fake russian accent. Just my opinion.
Not going to lie, I only understood it after reading it :lol Was funny! I really like mine so can't wait to record it tomorrow haha!

same here lol. Was talking way too fast haha.

I'm told I speak to fast and slur my words together. That recording was me half trying to make it audible :lol. Dat accent.

I get told the same! It was more the accent though :lol My Nan is Irish but she has lived here long enough that she doesn't have a string accent. Although she can't say beautiful!

Don't worry brah, I understood you almost perfectly.
Almost :lol

I wouldn't understand a word of what you were saying without Subtitles lol.
One day technology will catch up and I will have subtitles.

I get told the same! It was more the accent though :lol My Nan is Irish but she has lived here long enough that she doesn't have a string accent. Although she can't say beautiful!
Like most people, the sound of my voice to myself, sounds dead on. Then I hear it... Grim.

I'm shocking for the "Ye's". In certain sentences I'll say "you" properly. But most of the time it's "Ye".

So here it is.

Script, although I think I am a teensy bit more understandable.

There I was, nose bleeding and boner fading. Another night where I'd bet that Arshavin would score. Another night where he didn't.

My punishment? A midget's dick up my nose and a handjob off a gardener. Coarse hands, those green fingered fuckers. Like getting my dick played with by a fucking scorpion.

So anyways I stumble on home and Andrei is waiting for me. He apologises but I'm having none of it. Should have done his job, shouldn't he?

"Im sorry Sviatoslav! I tried, I really tried! Let me make it up to you"

I thought he might finally put the ball in the net. Missed my arsehole and ended up dipping his knob in my dinner.

I would like to point out I am going through old CDs trying to find this Soccer AM video at 2:30 in the morning! I have no idea why I want to find it so bad!

FootballFan

Well, I'm heading out but when I come back I better be blessed with more glorious recordings. Don't let me down, Footy-gaf

I can't help but always imagine the reactions of people catching up in this thread. Most would probably be like this:
YbX49.gif

sohois

I can't help but always imagine the reactions of people catching up in this thread. Most would probably be like this:
YbX49.gif

My feeling exactly. I had hoped with the time difference that I would miss most of the after dark shenanigans, but it seems in fact to put me in prime position to experience them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom