• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

prophet. I bow down to the Messias

Call me NostradaMessi.

edit
hmm top post.
Might as well post this again :lol
nV4lr.png

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We're all impatiently awaiting your audiobook erotica. Look at what the international break has done to us!

what is it that you guys were recording? I was posting in the american football thread so I couldnt keep up...

for a moment I thought you guys were posting audio recordings of yourselves masturbating. whats wrong with me lol

what is it that you guys were recording? I was posting in the american football thread so I couldnt keep up...

for a moment I thought you guys were posting audio recordings of yourselves masturbating. whats wrong with me lol

That's the next step. We're just recording small campfire tales.

Wilbury wrote little personalized stories for us to record.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's the next step. We're just recording small campfire tales.

I want to partiicipate! i can do guido, mexican, russian, cuban and indian accents. would be tomorrow night though since I have to get juiced and I live in a nazi state with liquor stores closing early :(

---ah I get it now thanks

I want to partiicipate! i can do guido, mexican, russian, cuban and indian accents. would be tomorrow night though since I have to get juiced and I live in a nazi state with liquor stores closing early :(

---ah I get it now thanks

You can do a russian accent? I'm jealous, I can't :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You can do a russian accent? I'm jealous, I can't :(

lol I am a virtuoso with languages. My goal is to get rosetta stone and learn arabic. I figured italian or portuguese would be easy but english and spanish cover those countries. the asian languages are hard as fuck. Ill do a read with my prokerov accent lol

NIET

can you speak russian?

lol I am a virtuoso with languages. My goal is to get rosetta stone and learn arabic. I figured italian or portuguese would be easy but english and spanish cover those countries. the asian languages are hard as fuck. Ill do a read with my prokerov accent lol

NIET

can you speak russian?

Yeah I can. We speak Russian at home, actually. I still can't do a Russian accent, though.

Zabojnik

I saw this and was suddenly reminded how much difference a great coach can make. If you think about it, Claudio Ranieri had an incredible career, considering how mediocre a coach he really is. His quotes while he was at Juve are legendary. From "we'll be like a solid chameleon" through "Poulsen is better than Xabi Alonso" to the brilliant excuse he came up with on why he subbed Giovinco in Juve-Sampdoria. "I was afraid of Pieri." Mirko Pieri, top player.

enciclopedia.jpg

"How to stop Pieri (of Sampdoria), by Claudio Ranieri"

Thanks for trying, Darth Ranieri!

raniericz1.jpg

dc89

Noice. I'm going to GameStop to preorder the steelbox edition later today. I could do it over the interwebz, but I need an excuse so we can stop at this bar in Monfalcone, Italy, where they make the best sandwiches ever and the barista is hot as hell. Oh, mia bella mora! <3

Italy sounds beautiful.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
damn I have to go to sleep iim tired. if mumei is a guy I guess i can get him to tuck his cock and balls and wear a wig. Then rear entry. Do guys have hips?

HAHAHAHA im out

xbhaskarx

Just saw these quotes from Viggo Mortensen, of all people, on twitter...

Viggo Mortensen: "I never heard Messi say that he's the best in the world. He shows it on the pitch and that's it."

Viggo Mortensen: "It was cowardly of Mourinho to eye-gouge a well-mannered guy like Vilanova. Someone would have kicked his ass."

Acidote

Viggo Mortensen: "I never heard Messi say that he's the best in the world. He shows it on the pitch and that's it."

Viggo Mortensen: "It was cowardly of Mourinho to eye-gouge a well-mannered guy like Vilanova. Someone would have kicked his ass."

Not someone. Simeone. Diego Pablo Simeone, Atlético's manager :-]

neoanarch

I like Viggo but he's a bit crazy about Football.

Check his articles on the San Lorenzo de Almagro site if you can read spanish.

panty

Would someone like to come with me to the Spain - France qualifying match in october @ Madrid? I'd like to go but not alone ;_;

Clegg

Do you guys not have Uni or jobs to go to?

I started back at Uni today. I had a choice of picking a certain economics module for 9am or 2pm. I picked the 9am slot coz I'm an idiot. Rest of my mates picked the other one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I started back at Uni today. I had a choice of picking a certain economics module for 9am or 2pm. I picked the 9am slot coz I'm an idiot. Rest of my mates picked the other one.
9 is better if you watch football ;)

panty

I'm unemployed atm :lol

Also that's the slot I'd have taken.

Salazar

Thesis to research, a journal edition to prepare, and tutoring to do (although the weeks around mid-semester are kind of light).

Fuck 9am. My earliest tute is at 10, and a lot of those students are still sleepy as hell.

bud23

you forgot another two quotes

Viggo Mortensen:"I am Real Madrid fan, but I hate Mourinho"
Viggo Mortensen:"No risk, no glory. You should go forward. Mourinho's approach is coward."

Mortensen said this 15 days ago or more,but anyways is not only Viggo Mortensen,I know a lot of Real Madrid fans who hate Mourinho.
I´m Real Madrid fan and I don´t agree with him most times.Honestly I can´t wait to see him at the premier league.

operon

Wilbury are we all getting scripts?

Whats the chances of us getting enough that we could all read a page of "50 shades of grey" and make a GAF audiobook

Sloosha

Whats the chances of us getting enough that we could all read a page of "50 shades of grey" and make a GAF audiobook

Definitely need an audio adaptation of Wilbury's The Curious Case of Anderson and selected poems.

dc89

Speaking of that book, my wife bought all 3 the other day. Should i be worried?

nahhhhh. It's literature a 3 year old could write. It's so poor. I read like one page and there was like 50 swear words on that one page. It's terrible.

Carbonox

I work from home so this allows me and GAF to get close and intimate even during the day.

confuziz

Banned

Just graduated and unemployed atm. Got a job interview tomorrow though!

FootballFan

:lol then afterwards make a thread in the OT with all the recordings in one package. Would be a joy to behold with tons of different accents that half the people listening wouldn't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom