• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blonde is an Olympic swimmer for Team GB. She won 2 golds in 2008 although I don't think she had any luck this year (maybe a Bronze?). Her name is Rebecca Adlington.
Oh wait now that you mention it, I do remember seeing her this year. She's won two bronzes apparently.

Hixx

When does Trappatoni retire? Would be nice to have his International manager not constantly demoralize one of our best players, dragging him to places like Kazakhstan for no reason.

Wilbur

Banned
When does Trappatoni retire? Would be nice to have his International manager not constantly demoralize one of our best players, dragging him to places like Kazakhstan for no reason.

When he's dead, I suppose. Looks like it could be any minute now. I've never seen so many crevices in a human's face.

COME ON ANDY

Hixx

o25dtc.jpg

Oh Fletch. It's a good job you're a canny footballer, can't imagine that look would work too well for a regular bloke.

Meier

Welp, looks like Diaby's season is over :(

Just an assumption based on his past injuries or has someone suggested that? Clichy is apparently going to miss the match.. he hasn't played much for City early on. I wonder what's up with him? At the end of the season, he was definitely ahead of Aleks in the pecking order.

jtb

Banned
Doubt the injury is too bad; probably just a result of Diaby playing a bunch of games without hitting full fitness yet. Hell, I'm surprised he started all three matches so far given his precarious injury situation though Wenger has never been known for his common sense fitness wise. I'd be more worried if he played the next France match; as it is, hope Wenger rests him for either Southampton or Montpelier. Think both would be relatively lower pressure opportunities for Coquelin to show he's finally ready this season, especially with City and Chelsea right after that.

Arnie

It's such a shame about Diaby's fitness, he's an absolute beast of a player. If he could be fit for the whole season it'd make a monumental difference for Arsenal.

Just an assumption based on his past injuries or has someone suggested that? Clichy is apparently going to miss the match.. he hasn't played much for City early on. I wonder what's up with him? At the end of the season, he was definitely ahead of Aleks in the pecking order.

Partly a joke but also based on his injury history. Such a shame if the injury is bad. I've said before he could be Arsenal's Yaya if he stayed fit the whole season :( :(

He's a boss.

Just gotten a boner so hard it ripped through my pants.

I don't understand why people even talk about him replacing Ferguson or Di Matteo. He is associated with that great Barcelona side 18 months ago, and I get the impression in the minds of some people Guardiola was responsible for that side. If anything, the fact that the man walked away from that side because "3-4 years is a long time to coach" should be alarming in itself.

Also, Diaby injured again? The night just keeps on giving. But seriously, if his injuries persist through this season, his career is finished IMO

Dibbz

Partly a joke but also based on his injury history. Such a shame if the injury is bad. I've said before he could be Arsenal's Yaya if he stayed fit the whole season :( :(

He's a boss.

He's better than Yaya imo, just hope he gets a real run this season.

Anyway bring out the Coq

Playing Resi 4.....AGAIN.

Seriously, is there another game as perfectly paced as this?

So damn perfect, played it to completion like 15 times =D

Fry

It truly is one of the greatest. It was the game I played the most in my life next to MGS 3 (probably). Me and my friends would play all day over and over again. We used to be scared shitless of the Regenerator. :lol

And that was what, 6 years ago? Probably more. I bought it this year on XBLA.

Yen

Couldn't get my head around RE4's controls, on the wii. And everytime I played it, I forgot there was no autosave. :(

K1LLER7

It truly is one of the greatest. It was the game I played the most in my life next to MGS 3 (probably). Me and my friends would play all day over and over again. We used to be scared shitless of the Regenerator. :lol

:lol they were creepy as fuck.

I can remember the bit in the castle with the Wolverine guy. He's chained to the wall in the Prison cell and starts chasing you in the room when you get too close. I/Ashley died like 5 times till I realised you could keep her outside :lol.

Salazars Right hand (?) was scary looking too. Favourite boss in the game.

Edit: Come on Murray!! Take the set point ffs.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
man season 2 finale of breaking bad felt like a copout so much foreshadowing and then... disappointing.

loving the show but that left me sour.

it's the best paced game I've ever played, never a dull moment. game is brilliant. no one will ever top it.

:lol they were creepy as fuck.

I can remember the bit in the castle with the Wolverine guy. He's chained to the wall in the Prison cell and starts chasing you in the room when you get too close. I/Ashley died like 5 times till I realised you could keep her outside :lol.

Salazars Right hand (?) was scary looking too. Favourite boss in the game.

Edit: Come on Murray!! Take the set point ffs.

Hey, it's that dog!

Great game. Well paced and quite long too.

I liked RE4 but ended up never finishing it for some reason, pretty sure it was at the very end I stopped playing it

Couldn't get my head around RE4's controls, on the wii. And everytime I played it, I forgot there was no autosave. :(

YES <3

That reminds me. Need to buy the PSN version one day. Was quite disappointed when they announced no Move version :( has that been patched in? If not, FUCK YOU CRAPCOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom