• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I just saw that ESPN is showing Zenit's game on Friday in the UK. No excuse not to watch the future champion's league winning team play, folks!

Who are they playing like?

They are playing Terek Grozny who are usually a mid-table team but have been overachieving this season and are tied for first with Zenit 7 games into the season. I'm really excited to see the new signings( Hulk and Witsel) and as Wenger might say Danny coming back after 8 months off with an injury is like a new signing!

FootballFan

Fady returns with a 1 post hit and run. I couldn't imagine reading over the last couple threads.

Tell you what GAFers who can't understand me.

Here is the original recording (the one you can't understand). That one is how I naturally speak, and the off script language would be very like me too.

Here is the revised edition. I slowed down and tried to enunciate as best I could.

Much easier to understand the slowed down version.

man season 2 finale of breaking bad felt like a copout so much foreshadowing and then... disappointing.

loving the show but that left me sour.

Yep I kinda agree there, it gets way better though so no worries.

I feel my voice very much limits the characters I could play. Unless I pull a Liam Neeson and just refuse to change my voice for anything.

We blew our loads last night.

Liam Neeson you say? I am sure you could be in Wilburys re-imagination of Schindler's list, simply called Schindler's Fist. Would of course have to train hard for the role, a lot of stretching is needed for the role.

When is it back? I can't remember what football was like...

Soon soon soon.

operon

Leave the acting to us wilbury your immense talents are in writing and directing. I think we need to think big real with a total reboot and reimagination of casablanca "do me again kylehimself"

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
he won the first two sets and is now choking like a little bitch. is the dude destined to never win a grand slam?

FootballFan

He's a true Arsenal fan.

ydrPy.gif

edit
Yawn Djokovic pretending to be injured as per usual. Trying to slow down Murrays momentum.

Wilbur

Banned
Andy Murray's mum looks like the decomposed corpse of Anne Robinson. I might have said that before. But she really fucking does

ANYWAY COME ON ANDY FUCK YEAH

sneaky77

stay classy Martinez.. showing up at 2am on a Saturday at the Athletic training facilities and try to jump the fence to grab his old stuff that he left since he left without even saying bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom