• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

WTF?? Is that a boner Ronaldo is looking at or uh...?

tumblr_lrcrz2sG5i1qf0ev7o3_400.gif

You have never seen that before? Its rooney.

Messi

They even used it in the Gamescom video, listed it in the confirmed stadiums. Now Romily Broad is saying they could not get the licence.

OMG and they lost the Napoli licence also. What the fuck EA.

Messi

lolwut? if true this is hilarious

how can you not have camp nou when cover star plays for barca? 99% sure pes will have camp nou

Did I not read a while back that you have to pay to download camp nou in PES this year? fuck sake.

I hope this is like the bernabau 2 years ago? where it was a free download soon after launch when the licence cleared (read money)

FootballFan

They even used it in the Gamescom video, listed it in the confirmed stadiums. Now Romily Broad is saying they could not get the licence.

What? No way, my Napolitan friend is going to be raging when I tell him. Haha.. That sucks though. :(

elsk

Banned

They had the Napoli license? I remember their kits being unlicensed.
edit: are you sure about that? I think they have the complete Serie A license, not club by club.

They must have blown their whole budget getting the Saudi League license and had nothing left over.

I thought they got paid to include it :p

elsk

Banned
wait

why isn't the turkish league back in?

saudi league over turkish league? WTF

$$$$$$$$
We all know EA uses FIFA to get easy money, surely they're investing a large part of that profit in financing other games. And PES is still shit, so yeah.

Messi

They had the Napoli license? I remember their kits being unlicensed.
edit: are you sure about that? I think they have the complete Serie A license, not club by club.

I thought they got paid to include it :p

Yeah FIFA forums are ablaze over it.

edit: Napoli were in last year, kits logo and everything.

Man this news has made me really :(

Zabojnik

I know nobody gives a shit and rightfully so, but I think they also lost Torino FC's licence. I don't remember if they had it last year, I think so. Any chance they could acquire the rights later on?

elsk

Banned
I know nobody gives a shit and rightfully so, but I think they also lost Torino FC's licence. I don't remember if they had it last year, I think so. Any chance they could acquire the rights later on?

Nope Torino FC license has been gone for a time now. Sampdoria was the only Serie B team licensed last year

Zabojnik

Oh, club football, where are thee? Time to put a dent in my gaming backlog. I just finished Sleeping Dogs, thought it was rather mediocre, so thanks for the recommendation, I guess. Next up: Heavy Rain.

I must say, fuck Dortmund! We 'got' 3000/5000 tickets behind the goal, but now we only got 1500 tickets somehere in the nosebleed section. So I probably won't get a card, damn sad :(

Also, 70 euros? Jesus christ.

Supply-Demand-Economics :p :(
You sure about the 1500 tickets? Seems too low tbh (like: UEFA wouldn't allow that).
Well you could always get the regular tickets, it's not like there's a rivalry between Ajax and us :)
I wouldn't be afraid to be among Ajax fans in your arena.

Wessiej

Supply-Demand-Economics :p :(
You sure about the 1500 tickets? Seems too low tbh (like: UEFA wouldn't allow that).
Well you could always get the regular tickets, it's not like there's a rivalry between Ajax and us :)
I wouldn't be afraid to be among Ajax fans in your arena.

A group of supporters has asked the board of Ajax what the deal is, first we got 3k tickets, and a day after that the Dortmund site said we got 1500. Bit of a bummer, I can buy the tickets in 2 days, I really hope there are a couple left.

Wouldn't want to sit in the normal seats, missing a lot of atmosphere and you pay 70 euros, we pay 35 euros haha. Got tickets to all the CL-home games so I will see enough of Europe :)

Salazar

A group of supporters has asked the board of Ajax what the deal is, first we got 3k tickets, and a day after that the Dortmund site said we got 1500. Bit of a bummer, I can buy the tickets in 2 days, I really hope there are a couple left.

Wouldn't want to sit in the normal seats, missing a lot of atmosphere and you pay 70 euros, we pay 35 euros haha. Got tickets to all the CL-home games so I will see enough of Europe :)
I see, well I hope you can get them :)

Well yeah, normally you pay some 35-40 euros for regular seats, but with a "Topspiel" fee (BL or CL) it's always around 60 & more. Someone's gotta pay Reus' salary :(

But you never really miss out on the atmosphere in Dortmund - no matter where you're seated. Everyone is engaged (& sings along) most of the time, even the VIPs.

Man, I'm jealous of you getting "tickets to all the CL-home games". In Dortmund one does not simply get tickets to all the games, lol.
Shit's crazy....when they open up the ticketing hotline at some 8 am, the tickets are gone by 8:30 or 9 am, especially for top games - so you have to resort to secondary sources like that website I posted.
We desperately need a 100k+ stadium. Hopefully we'll get the EURO soon so that it'll be reason enough to build a new stadium (like the WC 74 was reason to build the current BVB stadium).

Wessiej

I see, well I hope you can get them :)

Well yeah, normally you pay some 35-40 euros for regular seats, but with a "Topspiel" fee (BL or CL) it's always around 60 & more. Someone's gotta pay Reus' salary :(

But you never really miss out on the atmosphere in Dortmund - no matter where you're seated. Everyone is engaged (& sings along) most of the time, even the VIPs.

Man, I'm jealous of you getting "tickets to all the CL-home games". In Dortmund one does not simply get tickets to all the games, lol.
Shit's crazy....when they open up the ticketing hotline at some 8 am, the tickets are gone by 8:30 or 9 am, especially for top games - so you have to resort to secondary sources like that website I posted.
We desperately need a 100k+ stadium. Hopefully we'll get the EURO soon so that it'll be reason enough to build a new stadium (like the WC 74 was reason to build the current BVB stadium).
Wow yeah that sucks. Tickets for the CL got up @ 9am, got to the website om 9:15 and could easily pick my tickets, all of the CL matches for 100 euros :)

Fifa-demo is done with downloading, lets check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom